No announcement yet.

What happens when two boxers throw the same punch in the same moment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when two boxers throw the same punch in the same moment

i allways asked msyelf what it would happen if both boxers throw a right hook at the same momement or a bit later....the guy starting a bit later will win the exchange?

If it's in the forest, will anyone hear the sound?

Comment

Sechew Powell vs Cornelius Bundrage 1

Comment

You see it often with left hooks...hence the expression "don't hook with a hooker".

Comment

Originally posted by Faiered View Post
          i allways asked msyelf what it would happen if both boxers throw a right hook at the same momement or a bit later....the guy starting a bit later will win the exchange?
          not generally lmao.

But we only pay attention to the GGG v Geale incidents where the exception to the rule is exemplified.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            You see it often with left hooks...hence the expression "don't hook with a hooker".
            Mathysse Peterson

Good shout

Comment

Originally posted by chitownfightfan View Post
              Mathysse Peterson

Good shout

peterson had a look on his face like he hit a brick wall and the wall hit him back

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                peterson had a look on his face like he hit a brick wall and the wall hit him back
                First and ONLY TIME Lamont Peterson was out of his depth.

I swear, even fighting Errol Spence did not intimidate him Rd to Rd

Soon as Mathysse touch him plumb, Peterson looked like hed kissed a 2X4.

He said f/it....

I'm going get KTFO to the body. KHTFO off the ropes or I'm going get KTFO from a counter fighting pretty.

He said one of us is getting KTFO. Unfortunately Mathysse had Cruise Missiles and a Lazer guidance system.

Classics.

Comment

have a look at Cello Renda v Paul Samuels. Simultaneous left hooks, both fighters hit the canvas, best one I've seen

Comment

dupe......

Comment

Working...
                    X