Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde, Dubois, Garner & Horn All Back On April 14 In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yarde, Dubois, Garner & Horn All Back On April 14 In London

Promoter Frank Warren has revealed that a plethora of names who got wins last weekend will be back in the ring within a matter of weeks. The Hall of Fame promoter saw a first defeat for English super-featherweight champion Zelfa Barrett at York Hall last Saturday (February 24), but he also confirmed that three of his prospects would be back out as soon as possible.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good idea by Frank to keep these guys active. They must fight at least five times this year. Their fights are ending in 3 or less rounds so why not.

Comment

Lol Barrett is out i guess after his loss to Clark

Comment

Isn't it time these guy's got a chance at showcasing them self's out side of the UK? There's a big World out there that needs exploring. Unfortunately Frank is & has always been a stay at home & let's be safe promoter. Experiance & Exposure is invaluable!

Comment

i've got an opponent for Yarde - Yevgeni Makhteienko, he's been everywhere, fought everyone at any weight, european gatekeeper, went the distance with Bivol and Mikhalkin, will be a real test for Yarde

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
            Isn't it time these guy's got a chance at showcasing them self's out side of the UK? There's a big World out there that needs exploring. Unfortunately Frank is & has always been a stay at home & let's be safe promoter. Experiance & Exposure is invaluable!
            Yarde has fought in the us before. I don’t think he has an issue with his fighters fighting abroad but frank hardly has the type of stable that could sell a show out in America.

Comment

its good that Yarde & Dubois are been kept busy.
              Dubois vs Gary Cornish

Comment

Yarde vs Lanell Vincent Bellows should be made.

Comment

I'd go for a top 10 EBU guy like Kolaj, Sek or Zoulikha for Yarde and some well-travelled international journeyman like Nascimento or Bacurin for Dubois, and then they could co-headline a show against Burton and Webb respectively on their next outing

Comment

ok, the best possible match-up for Yarde is of course the winner of Boesel-Demchenko, but they wont be available for april, so its got to be Makhteienko next

Comment

Working...
                    X