Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s all take the time appreciate and wish TBE Floyd Mayweather a happy birthday!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Well then, I was right to ask Leon who or what he gave back to, aside from strippers. Carry on.
    Who the hell is leon? Get out of my thread

Comment

man this is moist...

i guess the floyd boys got together and all signed an e-card

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
        Happy birthday champ. Thank you for showing me no matter how famous, rich, or popular you get, you're still a humble man who gives back to the community. TBE
        The Mayweather clan especially Mayweather Sr. are known for their humility and modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          You don’t even believe that.

How about I just continue kicking you around, gay boy

Explain your quote, son. Or should I say, daughter.
          We been through this...you were being larrys miniskirt wearing cheerleader. Not sure why you're trying to drag this into some random thread.

I absolutely believe spoon is getting the better of you...just for the simple fact he's being a troll and you're taking it seriously as usual. Keep trying to play it off but you're internet cool guy persona is a weak disguise...you're clearly a miserable dork.😝

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            “Positive role model for our children”.����
            Whilst beating the mother of his children in front of his children������
            At least he had the smarts NOT to run for public office. Manny - on the other hand - supports a mass murderer whose own SON is guilty of selling ~$125 MILLION of Crystal Meth. Punishment??? Forced to resign.

Punishment for all Filipinos? Death.

Go Manny Go! forthePEOPLE XDXDXD

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              At least he had the smarts NOT to run for public office. Manny - on the other hand - supports a mass murderer whose own SON is guilty of selling ~$125 MILLION of Crystal Meth. Punishment??? Forced to resign.

this is very true. Manny should be locked up for mass murder at this rate

Comment

woman beater in front of his kids, pokes white boys in the face, calls his own father a "fa**ot", and uses IV to hide his steroids, but still a great role model.

Comment

Floyd if you are reading this, we miss you.

TBE

MONEY TEAM

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Floyd is a scumbag, just cause other people are also scumbags it doesn’t change that Floyd is woman beating scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      We been through this...you were being larrys miniskirt wearing cheerleader. Not sure why you're trying to drag this into some random thread.

I absolutely believe spoon is getting the better of you...just for the simple fact he's being a troll and you're taking it seriously as usual. Keep trying to play it off but you're internet cool guy persona is a weak disguise...you're clearly a miserable dork.��
                      Actually, I think I'm getting to you which is why you are saying such dumb shlt and pretending to yourself. Trolls don't bother me. In fact, that's exactly what you are. But you, Mr. Troll, did not answer the question.

Originally posted by considerthis
                      bet you look cute in the mini skirt.
                      Now tell me, do you think men look cute in a miniskirt? That's what you said, didn't you? Can you explain that? Why do you keep ducking it? I want to know how you go around calling people dlck riders and saying they have man crushes when you are talking about how men in miniskirts potentially look cute to you.

EXPLAIN.

Comment

Working...
                      X