Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    yeah ok if anything Sor may knock him out. He can't hurt him dude is too damn big.
    Not like Estrada was in big trouble either....

Comment

• I had a feeling Estrada's habit of starting slow would cost him in this fight. The win was within reach and he was busting him up late, but he waited too long.

Comment

• Hurrah for my man RUNG !!!

Comment

• I'm sorry... but fans can be biased.

Comment

• Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
            Good fight, but not the most impressive performance from the Thai. I guess he only trained 2 months this time.
            Not the best from Estrada also.

I was hoping a 12th round-like performance from both.
            But looked like Estrada was very concerned of the power. Sor Rungvisai got tired a bit late.

I would not mind an immediate rematch.

Comment

• anywhere from 8-4 sor to 6-6- is fine. they will have a rematch so dont worry. this is what boxing is really about. the official cards dont matter. just good fighters fighting each other. leave the max kellermans at home next time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                Bunch of ignorant dykes in the crowd... Mexico at its best ....
                Fixed it for you

Comment

• 117-111 is another example of judges just scoring pressure as opposed to who was doing the effective work in the round. No problem with SSR getting the decision it was very close fight. But 117-111 is ridiculous. Some of these supposed “journalists” scorecards are just as woeful also.

Comment

• Rungvisai didn't disappoint!

Comment

• Like it or not, this kid should be top 5 P4P if not the number 1. He's beaten 2 better fighters than LOMACHENKO or Crawford and it's not even close in Crawford's case.

Comment

Working...
                      X