Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    If Estrada can't make Rungvisai respect him, and I mean really respect him - as in significantly reduce the punch output and become tentative, then I see a war where Rungvisai walks him down all night and we see who's heart and chin will hold up.
    Basically, a repeat of your GIF. Yes.

The guy's sneaky with the punches. And he's got power in BOTH hands which is double dangerous. It's scary how he operates because it doesn't look all that flashy - yet when I saw him eating punches for breakfast I was (and I'm on record) saying, "Choco's in trouble."

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Basically, a repeat of your GIF. Yes.

The guy's sneaky with the punches. And he's got power in BOTH hands which is double dangerous. It's scary how he operates because it doesn't look all that flashy - yet when I saw him eating punches for breakfast I was (and I'm on record) saying, "Choco's in trouble."
      Yup, we both watched that fight here, I was more or less saying the same thing. An impressive performance, both times.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
        I would not use that logic here. While Chocolatito is very very good:
        1) His style of fighting close to his opponent plays into Rungvisai's style

Estrada can fight both inside and outside, I am inclined to believe he will use both to his advantage.

2) He is naturally smaller than Rungvisai, hence his punches did not the same effect when he was fighting at lower weights.

I think Estrada is still smaller then Rungvisai but the disadvantage is not that big. When Estrada fought Roman at 108lbs (?), he dropped down from 112lbs. So he is basically just moving 1 division up while Roman was a champ at 105lbs before finally losing at 115lbs.

Estrada might not hurt Rungvisai but there is a big chance he can frustrate him by hitting inside then darting out before being countered.

I usually root for a fellow southeast asian except when fighting a Filipino. But in this fight, I dont mind who wins. Maybe a Rungvisai win is better because it can easily lead to a unification with Ancajas.
        Very good points Choc had a much better style for SSR then Estrada.Plus 2nd fight he was CLEARLY shot.But this will be tough fight for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Persistent reporters get uncomfortable prediction out of Chocolatito.

Well for the rest of us who don't speak Spanish did he say Estrada?

Comment

i think estrada takes it in a tough fight

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              he got estrada by decision. is a tough fight but it'll go to the cards, it won't be a KO

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                He has Estrada by close tough decision. No KO in his opinion.

Oh and by the way you should really learn Spanish as soon as possible, you live in America ffs.

Comment

WAAAAAAR RUNGVISAI!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ButtSearch View Post
                    Can anyone find a line on this?? I’m even seeing the non televised Villora fight and nothing for the main.... the fix is in!
                    https://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/w...estrada/winner

Sor is called so many different names. That's why it probably was hard for you to find it.

Comment

Great matchup.

Comment

Working...
                      X