Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Estrada very well might take this. I think he's fresher than Gonzalez turned out to be and will pull this out. We'll see.

Comment

Estrada got this. Rungvisai has the power to KO king Kong, but Estrada has the smarts to outsmart a grand wizard at chess.

Comment

rung power is the key.
        if his first punch land and estrada like "oh ****"
        imma say sor by KO/TKO.
        but if he like "oh aight alright"
        imma say estrada by UD/SD/MD

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          Estrada got this. Rungvisai has the power to KO king Kong, but Estrada has the smarts to outsmart a grand wizard at chess.
          Estrada's chin will be tested.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Estrada's chin will be tested.
            It has been tested by Roman, Segura and Viloria. I'm sure he will do fine.

Comment

Comment

Rungvisai by decision

Comment

The two named man will beat Estrada by late TKO. Back inthe Cuadras fight it was obvious Rungvaisai was going to win in a TKO when Cuadras significantly slowed down his movements against Rungvaisai's body shots and that was just round 7 going into 8. Estrada is smaller than Cuadras could possibly be more vulenrable.

Comment

Goddamn this **** reminds me of Marquez-Pacquiao, a must watch.

Winner vs Ancajas would be amazing aswell

Comment

I'll go with Estrada. He has enough power to slow Rungvisai down enough and is superbly skilled so should win enough rounds. Estrada will have to take some punishment though and Rungvisai is tough and puts hands on everybody.

This will be a great fight and the front runner for fight of the year. Can't wait to be there in person.

Comment

Working...
                      X