Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    All thx to you I did nothing.We can just use this and when you pick put in wide or close if by dec or early(1-4)mid(5-8)wide(9-12) in your post since its not in poll.And since you have to post and not just use poll we can say all picks after 7pm central USA wont count.That sound good to everone?And if someone can sticky this that would be great.
    John, that's all I can do for now. Ask the mods to edit it when Bob comes back.

Just have fun discussing the fight!

Comment

Yes if you know how throw it up there.Thx in advance.And REAL THX to Boxingisgreat for putting this together.
      No problem, I pulled some strings and had loadedwraps thread taken down - not active enough for poster of the year. hehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        John, that's all I can do for now. Ask the mods to edit it when Bob comes back.

Just have fun discussing the fight!
        Ok thx again that was cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          No problem, I pulled some strings and had loadedwraps thread taken down - not active enough for poster of the year. hehe.
          Do you know how to make it public?

Comment

Do you know how to make it public?
            I have ran out of my 24 hour mod pass, BoxingIsGreat needs to make the poll public -- not that it will mater given the short amount of time left from now to fight-night.

Comment

I have ran out of my 24 hour mod pass, BoxingIsGreat needs to make the poll public -- not that it will mater given the short amount of time left from now to fight-night.
              I wanted to edit and make it public. I couldn't. If the mods are reading, please do so. Thank you.

Comment

• Comment

• Estrada by good ole fashion Mexican ass whoopin

Comment

Its still a full day we should be able to make enough know about it.I put up a post anything else I can try.Who are some of the mods?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      I wanted to edit and make it public. I couldn't. If the mods are reading, please do so. Thank you.

Meh it's a day before the fight. I think everybody's split even on this one

True 50/50 fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X