Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geralt69
    Your boy is shook...
    You need to learn how to read.Never said who I'm picking idiot.And you know nothing on boxing and have admitted you never seen Estrada fight and only seen SSR last fight.YDKSAB

Comment

I never said that. Why are you lying? haha

Estrada is unskilled and has no heart. I won't be surprised if he quits after 2 rounds on his stool with a fake injury...

Why did you back out of our loser leaves the site bet?
      You losing faith in your boy now??? haha

War Sugar Srisaket P4P Number 1!!!!!!!!!!
      Dude every time you talk it makes it obv that you hsave not seen him or much boxing period.You are just a troll no go away.And you just started another Alt so why would I bet anything with you.Now go away because really every time you post about 50 people laugh.

Comment

Like I said backing out of our bet.

The plodder is gonna get destroyed by Sugar Srisaket!!
        NEVER made a bet.Like uim gonna bet anything with a guy who just started a new profile this week lmao.MNow your boring me and you don't know anything about boxing so go bug someone else.

Comment

• Official Discussion Thread: Rungvisai-Estrada

Who you picking and how?

[A member (John) asked me to help him make this thread. Credit goes to him.]

Comment

• WAAAAAR RUNGVISAI!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Did you guys miss the sticky thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Who you picking and how?

All thx to you I did nothing.We can just use this and when you pick put in wide or close if by dec or early(1-4)mid(5-8)wide(9-12) in your post since its not in poll.And since you have to post and not just use poll we can say all picks after 7pm central USA wont count.That sound good to everone?And if someone can sticky this that would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Did you guys miss the sticky thread?
                    Yes if you know how throw it up there.Thx in advance.And REAL THX to Boxingisgreat for putting this together.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Who you picking and how?

Its gotta be a public poll so they can see who voted for what can you do that?

Comment

Working...
                      X