Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
    Not long now till that mystery gets solved...

Then it looks like Estrada and the "fans" will get a boxing lesson this weekend.

What will you say when Sugar Srisaket makes Estrada look slow and stupid then knocks him out?
    Well outside of the stupid slow part I might very well say that's what I thought would happen.All I said (AGAIN)was that it was good tough fight with no CLEAR fav.So go ahead and say who will win a 50/50 fight you got a good shot at looking smart except you opened your mouth and ruined that lmao.
    Last edited by john l; 02-22-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

That is a lie.
      No it not lol. Your boring me now see ya

Comment

Not long now till that mystery gets solved...

Then it looks like Estrada and the "fans" will get a boxing lesson this weekend.

What will you say when Sugar Srisaket makes Estrada look slow and stupid then knocks him out?
        If you really thought you could pick some fights you would be in game.I bet you have never seen either fight except maybe SSR last one.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
          If you really thought you could pick some fights you would be in game.I bet you have never seen either fight except maybe SSR last one.
          What do you mean in game?

Comment

What do you mean in game?
            Man its a pick um game its on the top NSB.But why do I think you already knew that? You pick one fight every week

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
              Man its a pick um game its on the top NSB.But why do I think you already knew that? You pick one fight every week
              I just noticed ho do i join??

Put me down for Sugar Srisaket to butcher the dumb plodder

Comment

I just noticed ho do i join??

Put me down for Sugar Srisaket to butcher the dumb plodder
                Do it youself you can see the poll at top just vote and read rules.

Comment

• The pick em **** is borderline wack, BrometheusBob copied that from another forum, in no way is it any more "official" than any other prediction on here, it's just a game him and a few others like lol.

The day 'wraps endorses it, it might carry weight. Til then, it's like the IBO belt.

Comment

• super close poll. dont think ive seen many closer polls other than wlad vs joshua and ward vs kova

i like rung

he has volume, chin, power, athleticism edge

despite being the older fighter hes the fighter that is more likely to improve from fight to fight given he is now full time and no longer a part-time policeman

Comment

• People is forgetting that Estrada is a very strong fighter too.

For the división, he is not small.

He is too durable and has a granite chin as elite mexican champion that he is.

Estrada has a very good pop.

He floored Cuadras with one shot, thing that Roman González and Sor Rungvisai never did.

Comment

Working...
                      X