Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Could Be An 'Early Night' for Wilder or Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: Could Be An 'Early Night' for Wilder or Ortiz

NEW YORK If Jarrell Miller were to bet his own money on the Deontay Wilder-Luis Ortiz fight, he'd place his wager on Ortiz. That has more to do with odds than anything because Wilder is about a 3-1 favorite in advance of their fight for his WBC heavyweight title March 3 in Brooklyn. When objectively analyzing the bout between Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) and Ortiz (28-0, 24 KOs, 2 NC), Miller could see either fighter winning by knockout early in their scheduled 12-rounder at Barclays Center (Showtime).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder absolutely sucks. An "old man" will kick his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
      Wilder absolutely sucks. An "old man" will kick his ass.
      I would love it if 50 year old grandpa Ortiz KOs Wilder with one punch after what Wilder said about Mike Tyson.

Comment

I like watching Wilder fight but I personally wouldn't be surprised either way. I can see Wilder getting a KO easy and I can also see Ortiz catching wilder and putting him to sleep. Both fighters have power so either way this goes I won't be surprised. I still favor Wilder because Ortiz went 12 with Malik Scott in a boring fight and also I don't know how much those PED's helped Ortiz get those knockouts.

Comment

There's some good footage of Ortiz running around the track. Looked fit and hopefully he can fight.

Comment

Great fight both Wilder and Ortiz sre undderated outside the boxing community.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              There's some good footage of Ortiz running around the track. Looked fit and hopefully he can fight.
              Also good footage of Ortiz on the pads https://twitter.com/BoxingNewsED/sta...54417362063360

Comment

Hope Wilder wins by a big KO. That would make Wilder -AJ bigger. Thats the fight a wanna see.

Comment

Damn good analysis by Big Baby. I remember not too long ago he said he wouldn't fight Ortiz because it was too much risk versus reward.

Comment

Ortiz is a very dangerous opponent for Wilder. Deontay deserves credit for taking on the challenge when he didn't have to.

Comment

Working...
                    X