Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter Details How Canelo Rematch Was Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they did whatever team canelo wanted them to do. thats how boxing works. canelo gets his "win" and they get their money.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      did you even watched the first fight???
      I hope English isn't your first language.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        yea, it started out as the "lets bash aboutfkntime" thread.....

not sure what it is called now lol
        I call it pigs in ****!!! Lols 😆

Comment

After reading all the pro and anti talk on this thread about what this fighter did or didnt do or give in to in negotiations,.....i could really ****ing care less because I will never see a mother ****in red cent of the profits either one of these fighter will receive. What I will get to see,....and have to pay for unfortunately,... is another fight that I hope will end more decisively that the first. My pick?!?! Well of course. War GGG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
            After reading all the pro and anti talk on this thread about what this fighter did or didnt do or give in to in negotiations,.....i could really ****ing care less because I will never see a mother ****in red cent of the profits either one of these fighter will receive. What I will get to see,....and have to pay for unfortunately,... is another fight that I hope will end more decisively that the first. My pick?!?! Well of course. War GGG!!!!

the fat red kid will lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
              I hope English isn't your first language.
              it isnt, just like boxing isnt your sport... so did you watch the fight??
              ggg walked first??

Comment

Originally posted by chitownfightfan View Post
                GGG also let a couple rds swing to Jacobs.

Could have won much wider.

As for the weight....

Yeah, the 180+ DJ was always going to be the bigger fighter.

I think ppl forget that GGGs highest rehydration weight has been 173.

That's 3lbs heavier than Madainas norm.
                5 heavier than Peterson and Spence.

GGG was managed very poorly in his career.
                He should have been a WW and been cutting his teeth vs the likes of Soto Karass and Aydin.

Instead, he was dominating the likes of Mahdi Boudhla in his 8/9th fight.

Not that it matters 10yrs later, but until he got out from under Universum, he was basically being drawn by Sturms financial clout.
                And I hate conspiracy theories, but notice how uncharacteristically cautious he seemed.
                It's been rumored that he dragged his feet vs DJ to lure Alvarez to the table, and then again to get the 50/50 payday negotiated for the rematch.
                We’ll see in the rematch. In truth GGG hasn’t been nearly like he was 2+ years ago. Win or lose I think he need to go for the kill in this one. They both do

Comment

Working...
                X