Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Mayweather-McGregor in MMA Makes Me F***ing Furious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxers are fukin stupid. Everytime thiss mmgay v baxin sht is done its a primme mmgayer vs some shot, old boxer. When the mmagayers come over they prime, wgen the dumbass boxers go over, they shot.

I wouldnt give a fuk if it was thurman going in there vs some small, old mmgayer like the mmgayers like to do. But I guess that phaggoty sport just needs all the advantages since its so bum lvl anyway..

Phuk, I may be fuked over, but theres truth in there if you search your heart of hearts.
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 02-24-2018, 10:42 AM.

Comment

If they fight in the cage, Conor will quickly take Floyd to the ground where Floyd has zero chance of winning.

Comment

Ricky doesn't know what he's talking about its pure jealousy lol haha He would have definitely taken 100 million easy I don't know anybody who would walk away from that amount just out of respect for the integrity of boxing haha.... Plus people kept saying boxing was a dying sport well boxing raked in 4.5 million ppv buys (and that's not including the millions of people who streamed it or people who watched at a bar or friends house) and brought in about a half a billion dollars. So yea you had people world wide watching boxing so that really hurts the sport lol You wanna see a sport that's struggling check out NASCAR or the WNBA lol

Comment

Ricky is 100% right. Mayweather has consistently disgraced the sport.

Comment

More like he is furious that he would never get such an easy payday for such a pointless fight.
            Wouldn't surprise me if it happens, It shouldn't and the boxing fight with Conor should never have happened either, but I doubt either of these guys are gonna say no to 100+ m.

Comment

Men need to reason from logic and not emotion. Floyd has already cemented himself as an all time great. He can do whatever the f he wants.

Comment

Floyd is not dumb enough to fight mcG in mma. He'll pick the right opponent if he goes there. They say its gonna be CM punk

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Translation for ole Ricky: "I'm furious that Floyd and Conor made all that money, and I didn't. Plus, I'm broke because I wasted my massive riches on a c*nt wife, coke and partying with hookers."
                  You are right.

Comment

Well said Ricky.....bang on.

Comment

two words: check hook.

STFU cokehead Ricky. how many goat herders making their pro debuts did Chavez fight in his career?

and money aside the fight was actually exciting. and all the fighters speaking down on it would all sign a contract to fight Conor.

Comment

Working...
                      X