Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux vs. O'Sullivan on The Canelo-Golovkin Card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lemieux vs. O'Sullivan on The Canelo-Golovkin Card?

According to TVA Sports, there is some discussion of former middleweight champion David Lemieux (38-4, 33 KOs) returning to the ring with a power-punch collision Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan (27-2, 19 KOs). Lemieux has been out of the limelight since suffering a one-sided twelve round decision loss last December at the hands of WBO world champion Billy Joe Saunders. The card took place in Lemieux's backyard of Laval, Quebec.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That would definitely be a exciting fight

Comment

I'm down to see that lol.

Comment

Looks like this will be another high quality undercard

/s

Comment

Lemieux needs to start implementing chicken chasing to his training.

He can't cut the ring off for ****.

Comment

Battle of the bums

Comment

Spike probably trades with Lemieux and gets knocked out though

Comment

Better hope GGG wins because now we see that Golden Boy is lining Lemuiex up to fight Canelo in September. At least GGG will fight Billy Joe Saunders.

Comment

I don't see Lemeiux taking on O'Sullivan. In my opinion that's a high risk fight because if he loses David is done.

Than again I'm not sure at this point in his career that David Lemeiux has many options left. He's gotten blown out twice in World Title fights and I'm not sure that HBO will let him Main Event after his last performance.

This would be close to a 50/50 fight. I would slightly favor Lemieux based on experience but O'Sullivan will be a tough out for him.

This would be a good undercard fight or a co-main event type fight.

Comment

This is gonna be nice.

Comment

Working...
                    X