• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estrada by close decision

What happened to Bob ?

Comment

Wangek gets the ko win 5 to 8

Comment

I will probably regret this but I'm Ganondorf and I'm going with Wangek by KO 5-8.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Then I'll go with this one.
          Type it out, man. I wouldn't want you to not get your full points if that's the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Nice work, man. I got up this morning expecting to have to start the day by making this thread. Don't know how to change it to a public poll, sadly, but yeah, one of the mods may be able to help.

And thanks to john l for getting the ball rolling on this one..
            I hope Bob's comes and takes over and downloads the thread before round 1 begins. I will not be online to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Never watched either of these guys fight other than in clips. When in doubt, pick the Mexican. Estrada close decision #restinpeacebob
              What happened to Brometheus?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I hope Bob's comes and takes over and downloads the thread before round 1 begins. I will not be online to do that.
                I should be around, though I can't guarantee it (it'll be daft O'Clock here in the UK and these days it's not unusual for me to nod off before the main events start in the US), and anyway you did the right thing by warning everyone that they needed to post in the old format. Since the posts are time-stamped it should be relatively easy to preclude any votes cast past the cut-off.

Comment

HeadBodyBodyBody, Estrada, KO 9-12, x1

Comment

Abovetheclouds Wangek KO 9-12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      I should be around, though I can't guarantee it (it'll be daft O'Clock here in the UK and these days it's not unusual for me to nod off before the main events start in the US), and anyway you did the right thing by warning everyone that they needed to post in the old format. Since the posts are time-stamped it should be relatively easy to preclude any votes cast past the cut-off.
                      yep, time stamp is of great help.

Comment

Working...
                      X