No announcement yet.

Lomachenko is so skilled & talented.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko is so skilled & talented.

...but after losing to Salido, what has he done to be considered P4P #1?

...aside from having white skin.

Comment

I know he doesnt have the most high profile names on his resume but i think its the manner in which he wins that sticks out to people. He has absolutely dominated and dismantled some “elite” fighters and proved his skill is at the very upper echelon. I feel he is one of the greatest fighters in the ring today and perhaps all time but only time will tell. I chuck it up to no professional experience to his loss to salido but fhe way he has beaten everybody since is scary to say the least. I really want crawford and loma to find a weight to fight at to find the best in the world as i feel both would beat garcia or spence to take the crown

Comment

Completely outclassed and dominated everyone he fought since Salido. In a way we have never seen before.

Racist OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
          I know he doesnt have the most high profile names on his resume but i think its the manner in which he wins that sticks out to people. He has absolutely dominated and dismantled some “elite” fighters and proved his skill is at the very upper echelon. I feel he is one of the greatest fighters in the ring today and perhaps all time but only time will tell. I chuck it up to no professional experience to his loss to salido but fhe way he has beaten everybody since is scary to say the least. I really want crawford and loma to find a weight to fight at to find the best in the world as i feel both would beat garcia or spence to take the crown
          I agree good post beside Crawford beating Spence. Cmon bro he hasnt even fought at w/w yet your saying he would beat one of the best and a monster at that.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
            ...but after losing to Salido, what has he done to be considered P4P #1?
            I find your avi absolutely disgusting and very distasteful.

NOT. It's funny as ****!!!

Comment

Pound for pound lists are just personal opinion and not fact. They can almost never be proven right or wrong. If you think his loss to Salido disqualifies him from being number 1 then rank him wherever you think he belongs. I have seen enough of him against strong opposition to rank him number 1 pound for pound. His loss to Salido came in his 2nd pro fight. Salido was a rough tough dirty fighting ex champ who came in way over weight and fought dirty as hell and got away with it. Even then I though Loma deserved the win. Nobody in their right mind thinks Salido would win a rematch. Loma was adjusting to the pros and wasn't quite ready for the low blow tactics Salido put on him. Loma is a fast learner and I'd favor him to beat any 130 or 135 pound boxer in the world so he is number 1 pound for pound on my list.

Comment

I know itll be a close fight to me its 65/45 in favor of crawford. To me he has the more experience and with the gamboa fight has been hurt before and knows how to react. Soence really hasnt had someone hit em good yet as i feel brook couldn’t really get off versus him so he looks green in that department therefore i give the slight edge to crawford but i think spence is the bigger man and wouldn’t surprise me if he overwhelmes crawford with his body punching and combinations

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  I agree good post beside Crawford beating Spence. Cmon bro he hasnt even fought at w/w yet your saying he would beat one of the best and a monster at that.
                  See previous post☝️

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
                    I know itll be a close fight to me its 65/45 in favor of crawford. To me he has the more experience and with the gamboa fight has been hurt before and knows how to react. Soence really hasnt had someone hit em good yet as i feel brook couldn’t really get off versus him so he looks green in that department therefore i give the slight edge to crawford but i think spence is the bigger man and wouldn’t surprise me if he overwhelmes crawford with his body punching and combinations
                    I honestly dont think Gamboa has the same power as Spence and considering he got hurt by Gamboa what does that mean when Spence catches him flush.
                    In his fight with brook yer he didnt hurt Spence cause even though he had power just not enough power to bother him.
                    Spence was pretty much walking thru brook like he does with all his opponents. I cant see Crawford being any different

Comment

Working...
                    X