Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Golovkin Knows Pressure's On, Fierce Dog Waiting for Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Charlo calls out GGG and everybody calls him ghetto and says he didn't earn it?? Lol hahaha I never seen a millionaire live in the ghetto and get food stamps and housing assistance lol People play favorites too much, when their favorite fighter is winning its all good but when a legit threat comes along to challenge the throne they get mad and make excuses they didn't earn it. You can't have it both ways most fighters will lose at some point it's just the way it goes. It's the passing of the torch, age will catch up with GGG at some point and he'll lose like it caught up to Roy Jones, ODH, Pac and Klitschko. Why get mad when another champion will rise up eventually and you can jump on that bandwagon next lol

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Charlo's a dog and hunts for KOs until he fights a top 5 middle weight.
      That's your opinion.

Comment

I like Charlo but he needs to get in line and earn his spot rather than jumping the q. Maybe he should try fighting Saunders and get a belt cause at the moment he dosnt bring much to the table. Unfortunately i dont like the chances of getting the Saunders fight cause hes holding onto the GGG-Nelo next fight.

Comment

Surprise be the reaction in this thread. After you guys know what ggg went through people want the same thing to happen to Charlo.

After canelo ggg should fight saunders if he win and someone needs to give Charlo a shot. I doubt he beats saunders or ggg but he's the Mando to a wbc belt and he waiting over 18 months when is all said and done.

Comment

Jacobs vs Charlo needs to be next or Charlo vs Lemule

Comment

Triple G I think ups the game and gets a huge knockout.
              Charlo is still on the ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                Why not Canelo? He lost the first fight and now he is side B. LOL
                I know you're not that stupid but I've been wrong before...
                Canelo will never be the B side in a fight. Win, lose, or draw he'll always be the A side to every fight he's in...

Comment

Wh bring a fierce dog to a fight? Hope the owner picks up its cr4p. Don’t forget ya poo bags for the mutt!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    The winner of Canelo vs GGG will fight either BJS or Jacobs next.

Sanchez already said Charlo isn't getting the pay day and he doesn't care what Charlo wants.

That covers it.
                    Who really cares what Sanchez says.

Believe it or not, as crooked as boxing is, sooner or later you have to fight a mandatory or be stripped!!!

Its that simple.

The fight game does not revolve around a single fighter.

It never has.

Ask Kell Brook

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      I like Charlo but he needs to get in line and earn his spot rather than jumping the q. Maybe he should try fighting Saunders and get a belt cause at the moment he dosnt bring much to the table. Unfortunately i dont like the chances of getting the Saunders fight cause hes holding onto the GGG-Nelo next fight.
                      ...last time I heard that line it was Error Spence on the receiving end.

He got his shot regardless and is champ today.

Charlo will get his shot at the champ whoever that champ is.

It never ends. The more legit you are the more contrived the excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X