Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I'd Rather Fight Errol Spence Than Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Even guys that like Mikey know he’s full of it. He’s said a lot of guys names but isn’t actually fighting them. Any champ at 147 destroys him
    147 is going to be the only place that he gets competition. The only dude under 140 with a legit shot is Lomachenko

Comment

• Ha! That would be of no benefit to Errol. Mike is going between 135 and 140. Errol is making his case in the WW division. Definitely a move backwards that he wouldn't get credit for. Mikey, if you're serious, fight Loma.

Comment

• Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
        Ha! That would be of no benefit to Errol. Mike is going between 135 and 140. Errol is making his case in the WW division. Definitely a move backwards that he wouldn't get credit for. Mikey, if you're serious, fight Loma.
        He clearly isn't.

Comment

• What an embarrassment this clown has become.. Talking talking talking, talking about facing Cotto, Linares, Lomachenko, Spence and ends up fighting the Zlaticanins and Lipinets of the world. He is only taking fights where he is the overwhelming favorite and the clear A side. How does this fool even have any supporters when he doesnt walk the walk and just talks the talk?

Comment

• Not sure why everyone is criticizing Mikey. I for one think he was serious about wanting to fight Cotto. Only way to find out is for Spence to holla back at Mikey and than have Mikey come up with excuses. Spence would be a big favourite and would have big size advantage but Garcia hits hard enough to keep guys honest and is very good at managing distance without running. I think Garcia would handle Loma fairly easily.

Comment

• "i rather fight spence"...

then goes and fight billy joe instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
                Not sure why everyone is criticizing Mikey. I for one think he was serious about wanting to fight Cotto. Only way to find out is for Spence to holla back at Mikey and than have Mikey come up with excuses. Spence would be a big favourite and would have big size advantage but Garcia hits hard enough to keep guys honest and is very good at managing distance without running. I think Garcia would handle Loma fairly easily.
                Mikey explained a lot of things; he made the right decision to pass on that fight," stated world-class trainer Robert Garcia, who shared his thoughts on Mikey Garcia turning down an opportunity to face former world champion Miguel Cotto

Comment

• Be careful what you wish for cause you might just get it

Comment

• I guess Mikey has a death wish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
                      Be careful what you wish for cause you might just get it
                      nope, he can always turn it down since he's a free agent. this is why he's name dropping everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X