Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I've Been Calling Out Anthony Joshua For Almost 2 Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I've Been Calling Out Anthony Joshua For Almost 2 Years!

According to WBC heavyweight Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs), he's been pressing Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) to fight him for nearly two years time. Joshua, who holds the WBA, IBO, IBF world titles, will face WBO champion Joseph Parker (24-0, 18 KOs) in a high states unification on March 31 at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"fast eddie" and the underwear salesman will never sign to fight birdlegs they don't want that KO loss

Comment

Ortiz is very polite. I've not heard him say not look beyond me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        "fast eddie" and the underwear salesman will never sign to fight birdlegs they don't want that KO loss

You will wilder fans are stupid

50-50 or no fight despite aj being 80 percent of the draw

Wilder could have had his highest pay day and the fight but ducked and the bum squad needs to stop talking once aj has made another fight
        Last edited by lfc19titles; 02-20-2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

And priced yourself out of the fight when it came down to it

Comment

Beyonce "bytch" Windmill has been running his mouth for 2 years. Talking is cheap bird legs

Comment

"Wilder has business of his own to take care of, when he faces Cuban puncher Luis Ortiz (28-0, 24 KOs) on March 1 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York."

That's March 3rd, Clever. Come on, man!

Comment

You say that you've been calling out Joshua for 2 years. I don't remember hearing you say shit until last year. You're crew will be calling the ambulance once papa Ortiz KO's your ass on March 3rd.

Comment

If D.Wilder's name was golovkin then they would be on his side like when lil g was trying to get Nelo they jump on Nelo to talk smack but when D.W.ilder tries to get A.J. they jump on D.Wilder to talk smack.

YOU LOSERS CAN'T EVEN HIDE IT.

Comment

Wilder is unknown even in the US, his ratings are ridiculous. He brings economically nothing to the table except his belt.

Comment

Working...
                    X