Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs would have schooled Groves? I think so

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ would be easy work for Groves, Eubank is a more durable version of him and even he got dropped 2x against GSG.

When I think of DJ I think of 1 word, SLOPPY. Look at how sloppy this guy is, he's wiiiiide open for Arias' right hands some of which he actually lands. Arias' basic head movement also kept him missing the target all night, if Arias had any sort of power it'd be lights out.

This dude looks amateurish as hell. Even the punches he did land on Arias he took them well, he is no threat at all to GSG.

DJ's resume is terrible, worse than Eubank's. Truax got blasted out by Dirrell and that's arguably his best win. Everyone knows Degale was a shot fighter after the beating Jack gave to him, trying to use that example to pump up Truax is laughable, GSG, Zurdo, Benavidez and many others at 168 stop him.
    Last edited by Cutthroat; 02-20-2018, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
      Let’s recap:

Eubank Jr. was/is a hype job
      He isn’t a Super Middleweight
      Got a “boxing lesson” from Groves...
      Managed poorly by his his dad

Jacobs doe, beat Traux, the current 168 Champion...
      Jacobs is sound boxer with movement compared to Eubank Jr.

Oh no wait, Miracle Man and another milking at 160 nevermind. Just wishful thinking. Traux doesn’t exist either
      Schooled? Keep dreaming. Nobody has schooled him. Even when Froch knocked him out both times, he wasn't out boxing him. And lets not forget that Groves is a little bigger than Jacobs.

Comment

Groves vs Jacobs would be a good fight imo.

Groves can be excellent for 6-8 rounds. This is literally the first time ever he's done a semi-convincing 12 rounds. Jacobs is fit, and if he could stay in there he'd have a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          DJ would be easy work for Groves, Eubank is a more durable version of him and even he got dropped 2x against GSG.

When I think of DJ I think of 1 word, SLOPPY. Look at how sloppy this guy is, he's wiiiiide open for Arias' right hands some of which he actually lands. Arias' basic head movement also kept him missing the target all night, if Arias had any sort of power it'd be lights out.

This dude looks amateurish as hell. Even the punches he did land on Arias he took them well, he is no threat at all to GSG.

DJ's resume is terrible, worse than Eubank's. Truax got blasted out by Dirrell and that's arguably his best win. Everyone knows Degale was a shot fighter after the beating Jack gave to him, trying to use that example to pump up Truax is laughable, GSG, Zurdo, Benavidez and many others at 168 stop him.
          Who is GSG?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Who is GSG?
            George St George?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              George St George?
              It should be SGG if anything. It's Saint George Groves - Saint George is a british patron.

Comment

Working...
              X