Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Explains Why Lomachenko-Linares Being on HBO is a 'Waste'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    You act like you are on your period. Learn to calm down.
    Your just another lomasexual groupie hoe thats angry your boys a ducker🦆🦆🦆🦆👍

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Your just another lomasexual groupie hoe thats angry your boys a ducker🦆🦆🦆🦆👍
      I think you are the angry fan boy. I don't rant and post gifs with the same passion like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        I think you are the angry fan boy. I don't rant and post gifs with the same passion like you.
        Yet you respond to them like a lil groupie bîtchboy,& you have some gay ass pics in your sig way worse than a few gifs Ive posted in yrs....🖕

The fact your a roidkong fangirl with muscle pics of him,says volumes about your 👬

Comment

GBP should gamble here and let Linares fight on ESPN on May 12. A fight vs Loma is a big fight for Linares who is asking for a big name boxer to fight. I think the Japanese promoter of Linares, Tieken is already agreeable on Linares fighting Loma under ESPN.

And here's the gamble, if GGG-Nelo rematch fight ends in a brutal KO (which I think is highly possible) then fight fans will surely tune-in to watch the replay on May 12. No need for Loma-Linares in that GBP card on HBO to attract viewers.

Comment

Um... ESPN isn't free.

Comment

Arum will say anything. First of all, ESPN is not free. Secondly, this is the same man that is trying to sell Crawford vs Horn & Pacquiao vs Alvarado as a PPV. Most importantly, if HBO is offering Loma more money, shouldn't Loma's management be trying to get him the biggest payday?

Comment

Pacquiao v Horn on ESPN is not free, Arum was a liar.

Comment

For those who are blaming GBP, did you even read the article?

"HBO holds the contractual right to match any offer to secure Linares' next fight."

Comment

I know it’s a long shot but.... Easter??

Comment

Originally posted by zoken View Post
                      For those who are blaming GBP, did you even read the article?

"HBO holds the contractual right to match any offer to secure Linares' next fight."
                      Exactly. Bob is trying to control the narrative with his usual tactic of telling half-truths. Amazing that people still buy what he's selling with his long history of dishonesty.

Comment

Working...
                      X