No announcement yet.

Starting to Root Against Spence Because of Fanboys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    so you never heard people say they rooted against Pacquiao because of his fanboys? you never heard that? I heard that nonstop for six years.

there's a little part in me that wants to see Spence male groupies folded in half crying in a corner. dont think its mentally weak at all.
    They're just as mentally weak as you are. Stop letting other people live in your head rent free. Stop following the crowd. Be your own man

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      They're just as mentally weak as you are. Stop letting other people live in your head rent free. Stop following the crowd. Be your own man
      I am. I hate Spence male groupies. thats my own choice. not following the crowd. so you lost me there. I've never seen anybody on here bringing this up so who am I following? its not that deep. its just sports. I hate male groupies. you turning this into some deep Area 51 type sht. its simple on my end.

Comment

OK? you guys do know that who you root for does determine the outcome of fights right?

I think some on Boxing Scene think because they root again someone that he will lose or something, WHO CARES!

Comment

I like Spence. I'm becoming a fan if his. I don't like some of his fans because some if them are fanatical haters of Golovkin another fighter I like. So what.. I'm not going to crap on Spence because of a couple of nutcases. He's s damned good fighter and brings it in the ring. What's not to like??

Comment

I am. I hate Spence male groupies. thats my own choice. not following the crowd. so you lost me there. I've never seen anybody on here bringing this up so who am I following? its not that deep. its just sports. I hate male groupies. you turning this into some deep Area 51 type sht. its simple on my end.
            Cool. You hate Spence groupies. But you said they make you hate Spence. His groupies are in your head rent free

Comment

every top fighter has groupie fans. who gives a crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Totally agree here. I like Spence as a fighter but damn these groupies turn me off, kinda makes me want to see him fail because of these deluded ****** fangirls.
                Sure that’s the reason why you want Spence to lose. The only posters that believe this also want Spence to lose “ because of his fans.”

Comment

Half this site hates on fighters because of their fans, that I will never understand.

Comment

so you never heard people say they rooted against Pacquiao because of his fanboys? you never heard that? I heard that nonstop for six years.

there's a little part in me that wants to see Spence male groupies folded in half crying in a corner. dont think its mentally weak at all.
                    So you only made this thread because there were people that hated manny because of his fans.

The difference is Spence has no where near as many rabid nationalistic fans as manny. Spence fans don’t spam boards and go online with crazy stuff. Spence fans barely say anything.

This is another in the string of fake victim threads where someone over exaggerates the behavior of fans to justify their hate for a fighter when the hate is rooted in something else.

Is what it is. No fan is required to like a fighter.

Comment

I agree with you. Can't deny the fact that fanboys can turn one into a hater. That's why I always root against Golovkin. I wanna see him lose a few times before he leaves the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X