Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Was Told Gavril Suffered a Broken Jaw, Broken Nose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Was Told Gavril Suffered a Broken Jaw, Broken Nose

Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - Boxing's youngest world champion, David Benavidez, left no questions in a rematch with Ronald Gavril, defending his WBC Super Middleweight World Championship with a dominating 12-round unanimous decision in Saturday's co-feature on SHOWTIME.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dude is the truth, breaking MULTIPLE BONES!

Comment

Eubank jr vs Benavidez incoming...

Comment

Benavidez is the real deal. Not sure why some fans are hyped up ramirez or the fact that groves beat Eubank yesterday. This kid is 21 and washes them both imo

Comment

This guy is a fu.cking prodigy

Comment

Pretty insane for someone so young, I wonder how much longer he can make 168? He is a pretty big guy and would fit in well with the big punchers at LHW

Comment

Fantastic performance. I thought they might stop the fight. He hit Gavril at will with hard shots. I was starting to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                Benavidez is the real deal. Not sure why some fans are hyped up ramirez or the fact that groves beat Eubank yesterday. This kid is 21 and washes them both imo
                I agree with you.

Not discounting George Groves because he had a huge win yesterday, but Benavidez does look to be the cream of the crop at 168 lbs.

Comment

I'd like to see a step up fight for Benavidez next. Anthony Dirrell at least.

Comment

Props to Benavidez for a spectacular performance. However, the story of this article is Gavril lasted 12 rounds with a broken jaw and nose.

Yet I'm to believe people are quitting against Lomachenko because he's just too good. Okay...

Comment

Working...
                    X