Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drills a Very Game Brandon Rios in Ninth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! Gavril has a Carbon-Fiber Chin....

Comment

• Benavidez breaking him down now Jim

Comment

• Benavidez is a Monster son ~ Roy Jones voice

Comment

• Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
          I don't even think he's overrated or bad, I'd like to see him in with Crawford and Spence, and I think he'd have a chance against both, though I rate Spence over him. But his ducking BS is getting too ridiculous. A twenty something champ consistently fighting once a year. Horrible.
          I don't think he's overrated in the fandom since because everyone knows his cherry picking bs along with his mediocre performances. But the thing that hurts boxing is here's a guy who on paper is a heavy hitter for the division. But he's coined this sort of career strategy where you get to the top and from there just milk the sport for all it's worth picking cherries. When you think about it it's absurd to think a professional boxer would sell himself out when he's grinded all the way there to be the best

Comment

• Never seen this Benavidez dude fight but man this boy has some combos and hes slick af.

Comment

• Gavril got iron chin

Comment

• Shut out for Benavidez

Comment

• 5-0 Benavidez, but some good body work from Gavril that rd

Comment

• Great comeback round for Gavril, don't think he won it but he's game as they come.

Comment

• Benavidez is a beast gavril has a chin but that punishment is bad for him

Comment

Working...
                      X