Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander, Victor Ortiz Battle To a Majority Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say what you want about Ortiz but he's trying to make it happen in there. Better from Ortiz in that round but Alexander won.

3-1 Alexander

Comment

• Ortiz is getting hit with almost every jab. Move your head bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Ortiz is getting hit with almost every jab. Move your head bro
        He's a tree bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Hopefully Alexander has gotten over the habit of grunting nonstop! War!
          Good call, I haven't noticed much of this tonight. In the past you would probably think Alexander played women's tennis or something.

I shouldn't talk though. I'm always like "pah-pah pah-paoowwww!" when I rip combos. Helps with the breathing and keeping "the beat". I've heard Iran Barkley talk about this, people who play drums fight to a certain beat and it's so true. I don't do it in the way that an entire arena could hear me though.

Comment

• Ortiz is clueless in there. He doesn't know what to do. Doesn't help he is with the same horrible trainer who also doesn't know what to do

Comment

• 4-1 Alexander, great action at the end of the 5th

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                He's a tree bro.
                LOL almost forgot he said that

Comment

• Alexander has that beluga whale forehead.

Comment

• I don't see that eye holding up, Ortiz could quit again if he can't turn it around

Comment

• The vast majority of the fight has looked exactly like Mayweather-Ortiz.

You tend to forget how good Alexander is. Let's see a Porter-Alexander rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X