• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the Welterwait division.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      nice lol!

Lame answer but expected. As I've been saying, either Danny or Porter will have to bite the bullet and fight Spence as the other one gets Keith Thurman later this year. It'll be Thurman VS Porter/Garica and/or Spence VS Garcia/Porter. Winner fighting each other early next year. Both guys are lobbying to be the Thurman opponent as they know the other one will have to fight Spence. Funny they rather get beat by Thurman again then fight a new guy in a fresh matchup who holds a belt (one that Porter previously had).

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Danny and TC have publicly said they want the fight.

As usual boliodogs is absolutely clueless

Spence stated that the last fight was offered to Danny and Porter, thats how he ended up facing Peterson, because Peterson accepted the fight when danny and porter declined to fight. If all of the top boxers are avoiding Spence...

Comment

Porter just loss me as a supporter, I hope he loses his next fight.

he has no interest in being the best, he may as well fight khan next

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post

Comment

... they all will wait for Spence to get bored and move up at 154...

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                nice lol!

Lame answer but expected. As I've been saying, either Danny or Porter will have to bite the bullet and fight Spence as the other one gets Keith Thurman later this year. It'll be Thurman VS Porter/Garica and/or Spence VS Garcia/Porter. Winner fighting each other early next year. Both guys are lobbying to be the Thurman opponent as they know the other one will have to fight Spence. Funny they rather get beat by Thurman again then fight a new guy in a fresh matchup who holds a belt (one that Porter previously had).
                I don't expect Thurman to face either this year. Perhaps Garcia fights Porter? I'd actually be into that the most. I'm not to interested in Thurman re-matches so better to just do one of them. Whoever wins (Garcia-Porter) would have a major win there.

Comment

Spence is just too much man for Porter and Porter rough housing and smoothering his own work is likely to just catch him an ass whoopen against Spence that would stop him from getting another big fight.

He will be able to get the Spence fight later on because someone will need to fight Spence and Porter will still be fairly highly thought of making it a decent fight to cash out on as most other 147 pounders will not be able to wreck Porter badly as Spence is likely able to.

Terrible way to say it though.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
                    Spence ducked Cotto you ****ing clown....

cant really duck a person not in your division can you?? plus GoldenBoy wanted options on Spence

Comment

Spence has these guys shook af looking like a couple bishes.

Comment

Working...
                      X