Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Golovkin Beat Canelo 8-4 in Rounds, It Wasn't Even Close!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    The z probably represent past L’s he took so. Maybe you are right
    That's actually what I was just thinking???

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Homie that COWARD bets and you lose Ill FKN pay him... But he WON'T. And he WON'T pay you WHEN you win.
      Then we'll all know what type of man he really is and we'll have proof. And that right there is way more valuable to me than money. If he loses and honors the bet I'll tell everyone on here rrayvez is a man of his word and much props to him.
      But if he loses and don't pay up then we'll all know where he stands..
      But let's see if he accepts. If he don't then oh well....

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Then we'll all know what type of man he really is and we'll have proof. And that right there is way more valuable to me than money. If he loses and honors the bet I'll tell everyone on here rrayvez is a man of his word and much props to him.
        But if he loses and don't pay up then we'll all know where he stands..
        But let's see if he accepts. If he don't then oh well....
        Yes SUR!!!! I like your style! One way or another he's gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Yes SUR!!!! I like your style! One way or another he's gone.
          That's the only way to be homie. You gotta be a man of your word.
          At the end of the day that's all we got.

Comment

That's the only way to be homie. You gotta be a man of your word.
            At the end of the day that's all we got.
            I agree with you two and live by the famous saying “I have my word and my balls and I don’t break them for nobody” that’s a way of thinking it’s a culture it’s how you were raised what you believe in. Respect the number one thing I’m almost certain y’all feel the same. But some people ain’t built like that. It’s crazy because we like that and we go for canelo. Most gggroupies won’t understand what I’m saying and well we all know who they root for. Realest sh.it I ever wrote

Comment

• Golovkin beat Canelo in the same manner Kovalev beat Ward in their first bout. Haters can keep hating. On neutral territory with normal judges and referee, the outcome would have been different

Comment

• Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
                Golovkin beat Canelo in the same manner Kovalev beat Ward in their first bout. Haters can keep hating. On neutral territory with normal judges and referee, the outcome would have been different
                Except ward won. Sit down hater

Comment

Damn like that?? I'll bet you $$ Canelo wins. And everyone here can see our bet. That way there's no backing out or refusing to pay kinda bull****.
                  You down?
                  you just told me yesterday disregard, no bet. I'd be willing to bet on ggg if i felt he could get fair scoring but I don't think it's possible for him to win a decision unless he is really dominant which isn't easy to do vs canelo. What bet do you want to make. Word on everything, fair bet, and if I lose I'll pay.
                  Last edited by rrayvez; 02-17-2018, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    I agree with you two and live by the famous saying “I have my word and my balls and I don’t break them for nobody” that’s a way of thinking it’s a culture it’s how you were raised what you believe in. Respect the number one thing I’m almost certain y’all feel the same. But some people ain’t built like that. It’s crazy because we like that and we go for canelo. Most gggroupies won’t understand what I’m saying and well we all know who they root for. Realest sh.it I ever wrote
                    you're so in love with Canelo that you're really try to act as if Canelo fans have similar traits of honor. Truly a cult fan base if I've ever seen one. Gtfoh. If you had honor you'd stop defending bogus scorecards. To be honest, the only one that's been honest about his thoughts on the fight was big stomps and him and I hardly ever agree on ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
                      I'm a Golovkin fan but I don't think you can argue that he has a better resume than Canelo. The Mayweather fight alone does it for me. Fighting a prime Lara and Trout consolidate that, for me anyway. Prime Lara is better than anyone Golovkin has fought. However, I thought Lara edged that fight.
                      Hold it. He was completely outclassed by Mayweather so the fact that his name is on the resume doesn't mean anything other than an emphatic lose. Lara better than Jacobs? Cotto was a shot fighter who caught an injured Martinez. I don't buy it.

Comment

Working...
                      X