Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Brandon Rios - Get Tense, Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios should be at 140. Forget about skill, he'll lose just because its not the right weight class for him to be in. DSG will probably have over a 10 pound weight advantage come fight time. I know it's probably a decent payday, but I don't feel Rios's people are looking after his best interests towards having a future in the sport. Should be an entertaining fight though.

Comment

People are making it seem like Danny Garcia is some certified killer or something, when was the last time he knocked anyone out cold? Amir Khan? The same Amir who gets KOed and dropped by everybody and still the ref stopped Khan on his feet or Erik Morales the blown up super bantamweight who was way past his prime and was still outboxing the **** out of danny in the first fight until he gassed in the 2nd half. Danny struggled with a past prime Morales, Judah in the later rounds, Herrera who he lost to, Guerrero, and had no answers for Lamont Peterson or Keith Thurman.

Dont get me wrong I like Danny hes a solid fighter but hes not some monster, and if he couldnt put Herrera, Holt, Peterson, Campbell, and even Malignaggi it was a TKO not a KO I highly doubt he would put Brandon to sleep, outbox and win a decision is more likely, but even then I see Danny getting touched up and bruised he only wins because hes the fresher of the two fighters.

I'm rooting for Rios, hes going to come to make it a fight and looks to be in the best shape I've seen him in a long time as well as highly motivated because he knows this could be his last opportunity at a title in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Rios straight punked danny out lmfao

Danny said lets go right now, and rios said DO SOMETHING THEN! lol rios said just like I thought a weak ass HOERICAN! told him and angel To "WALK OFF BITCHIES"

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
          You’re just noticing that now?
          Seems more so than before.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Rios straight punked danny out lmfao

Danny said lets go right now, and rios said DO SOMETHING THEN! lol rios said just like I thought a weak ass HOERICAN! told him and angel To "WALK OFF BITCHIES"

A post shared by Rich The Kid (@richthekid) on

I'ma hit dat #newfreezerchallenge on these haters tomorrow!

Comment

Mismatch of the night. Rios been done for a looooooong while.

Comment

I don't know which morgue Danny Garcia picked this opponent. Rios has been dead and buried for a very long time.

Comment

I would not be surprised if Brandon ends up winning.

Comment

warrrrrr Danny!!!!!!!!

Comment

haters said oh mismatch blah blah cry ***** ! haha ..they will be the firts one watching this great fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X