Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Law of Stupidity

BIRD >>>>> ADP02>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    A ROCK >>>>>>>>>> SHAPEUP >>>> WESTERNCHAMP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SPOON/RATH
    so floyd himself didnt know that he had diarrhea because he's not a doctor (according to you), yet you know that floyd himself has diarrhea?? dosumpthin aka my biiatch snitch boy making a fool outta himself... again! LOL

Comment

Diarrhea is a common cause for dehydration. No way of knowing for sure if Floyd had the shlts without access to the TUE application.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      no mention of diarrhea from floyd or ellerbe when asked about the iv.

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
      Floyd and Ellerbe are not doctors. Dehydration can be a symptom to an underlying issue. You would need access to Floyd's medical records or At least the TUE application to verify his medical condition.
      look at dosumpthin making a fool outta himself LOL. the bolded part.

he says floyd has diarrhea but there's no way to know for sure unless we have access to his medical form, yet he's on here claiming its "diarrhea" LOL.. at least they moved on with the "he was dehydrated" LOL.

Comment

• You'd be naive to think they all aren't in some shape or form.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Hahahhha it's so enjoyable reading flom0s reply defending floyd to the end. Sorry flom0s you all should be mad at floyd for exposing himself as PED cheater.
          You do realize if it wasn't for Floyd there would still be no real ped testing for boxers?

Floyd said, Pac is good, I am good, lets have ped testing and fight. He exposed Pac. After that, Pac never again recorded a knockout. He was praised as this great ko machine. Then he was accused of peds. Then he fought lesser opponents and could not ko any of them. Literally.

Floyd is in a class with Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods. Pac is in a class with Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
            You do realize if it wasn't for Floyd there would still be no real ped testing for boxers?

Floyd said, Pac is good, I am good, lets have ped testing and fight. He exposed Pac. After that, Pac never again recorded a knockout. He was praised as this great ko machine. Then he was accused of peds. Then he fought lesser opponents and could not ko any of them. Literally.

Floyd is in a class with Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods. Pac is in a class with Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds.
            oh stfu!!! floyd wasnt the first one to do random blood testing in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              oh stfu!!! floyd wasnt the first one to do random blood testing in boxing.
              Actually he was. In fact, it was like baseball. In baseball, Jose Canseco said it and everyone hated him so they said he was lying. Then they admitted he was right. Same with Floyd. Everyone hated him, so they said he was scared and making it up. Now, everyone does it and the WBC tests all their ranked contenders and the WBA is supposed to start the same at some point in the near future. It went from being afraid when Floyd wanted it and Pac was scared of needles, but now if a fighter refused a fight because of ped testing, he would be condemned for hiding something.

Comment

Floyd and Ellerbe are not doctors. They just provided their opinion as to what contributed to dehydration -
                such as when they pointed out Floyd's age being a factor.

Dehydration can be a symptom to an underlying issue. You would need access to Floyd's medical records or At least the TUE application to verify his medical condition.

Only thing that I can verify is what's written in the WADA CODE. And that is something as simple as having diarrhea can warrant the use of 750ml IV.

You said 750ml IV is used for juicing. I was just pointing out that you're are a dumbass.
                Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                and you're one??? LOL!!!!

like i said, no mention of diarrhea when asked why he needed the iv.. instead we get um um, um, ellerbe can touch more on it um, um.
                lolololololololololol

So not only is Dosumpthin the biggest Fl0mo fanboy in all the 7 kingdoms of NSB. HE is also a Doctor who understands the science of Diarrhea!! A doctor and the ultimate fanboy who can analyze Diarrhea!! Amazing!!!

Number 1 numero uno!

Dosumpthin is one hell of a Doctor and a pompom shaker so it seems!! This never seizes to amaze me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lolololololololololol

So not only is Dosumpthin the biggest Fl0mo fanboy in all the 7 kingdoms of NSB. HE is also a Doctor who understands the science of Diarrhea!! A doctor and the ultimate fanboy who can analyze Diarrhea!! Amazing!!!

Number 1 numero uno!

Dosumpthin is one hell of a Doctor and a pompom shaker so it seems!! This never seizes to amaze me.

that idiot is so dumb! he even mention that there is no way to find out for sure unless we can get access to floyd's medical record, yet he is still running with floyd has diarrhea. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    so floyd himself didnt know that he had diarrhea because he's not a doctor (according to you), yet you know that floyd himself has diarrhea?? dosumpthin aka my biiatch snitch boy making a fool outta himself... again! LOL
                    Oh my, I was already proud that Travestyny ehem I mean Dosumpthin is a Doctor, but his analyzing skills is very bad for a Doctor to diagnose a Diarrhea patient. I mean If he thinks Floyd can't feel he has Diarrhea, then I call that a suspicious Doctor who does not know how a human being feels when a person has Diarrhea.

I change my mind.. Dosumpthin should never go near a medical facility he might kill someone with any of his diagnosis or prescription.

He is now in my book. A bad doctor tsk tsk tsk..

Bad, bad, Doctor who can be bought in illegal transactions hence forth, a USADA or NSAC Diarrhea collaborator bwahahahahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-21-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Sleep Pacquio Sleep lmaooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                      X