Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Brandon Rios - Final Presser Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
    Whichever guy loses this fight is DONE. If Rios loses, it will prove to everyone that he was shot before he stepped into the ring. On the other hand, if Danny loses, he just got...well, beaten by Brandon Rios.
    You KNOW DSG gon K.O. this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
      What a good pick in Cherryville lol
      T.B.E. beat #48. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
        That's one ripe cherry right in Garcia's face.
        He is 29 years old & fought:
        Ashley Theophane, Nate Campbell, Kendall Holt, Érik Morales, Amir Khan, Zab Judah, Lucas Matthysse, Mauricio Herrera (I thought he lost this one), Lamont Peterson, Paulie Malignaggi, Robert Guerrero, Keith Thurman.

Now where did this FAKE news of cherry picking come from? Haters like you? He has a BETTER resume than your hero kovalev, doesn't he?

Comment

It'll be Canelo vs Chavez Jr II. Rios will be closing up and taking punishment. 2 years ago he stood pretty much inactive vs Bradley.

Comment

Quote:

Originally Posted byMayweatherducks*

Originally posted by j.razor View Post

TBE fraud in boxing! I've said it for years, Danny Garcia is trying to follow frauds blueprint, but with less talent.

Google "cherry picker boxing", and the 2 top memes you'll see is fraud and DG. Lol

Only bias fks with an agenda prop those types of boxers up.

Comment

Danny gets away with easy fights while telling the fans who he doesn't need to fight to be the best, then he conveniently drops Thurman's name in the same conversation.

Wash, rinse and repeat....that's Danny's entire game.

I hope Rio's gets a pay day, I hope Robert gets his supposed "family" friend out before he gets hurt and I hope Danny is FINALLY forced to to fight either Porter, Crawford or Spence to get a shot at the title.

A man can always hope.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                You KNOW DSG gon K.O. this dude.
                He'd better...but they do fight the fights for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                  It'll be Canelo vs Chavez Jr II. Rios will be closing up and taking punishment. 2 years ago he stood pretty much inactive vs Bradley.
                  Pretty harsh comparison. As much as rios has disappointed me over the passed couple years, I think a prime Rios was a whole grade letter above Chavez Jr. as far as skill.

Comment

Will Rios be able to go 12?

The odds are pretty good on Rios to be koed. Thinking of placing a bet.

Comment

Originally posted by etech1 View Post
                      Quote:

Originally Posted byMayweatherducks*

TBE fraud in boxing! I've said it for years, Danny Garcia is trying to follow frauds blueprint, but with less talent.

Google "cherry picker boxing", and the 2 top memes you'll see is fraud and DG. Lol

Only bias fks with an agenda prop those types of boxers up.
                      Only people who lie say T.B.E. is a fraud.

Comment

Working...
                      X