Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford-Horn/Pacquiao-Alvarado Headed to Vegas, Not MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford-Horn/Pacquiao-Alvarado Headed to Vegas, Not MSG

Promoter Bob Arum told BoxingScene.com on Tuesday that the Terence Crawford-Jeff Horn/Manny Pacquiao-Mike Alvarado doubleheader won't take place at Madison Square Garden. The ESPN Pay-Per-View show featuring Crawford and Pacquiao, scheduled for April 14, instead is headed to one of MGM Resorts International's properties in Las Vegas. Mandalay Bay is a popular property among those that travel for Pacquiao's fights in Las Vegas and is the hotel where Pacquiao prefers to stay when he fights in that city, but Arum wasn't certain Tuesday of the exact site.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so manny is officially fighting alvarado? lol i hope this bombs hard

Comment

Phuck yeah!!! Phuck the East coast, keep this in Vegas. Will definitely be there. Let’s go, Manny!

Comment

Those are two mismatches

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          so manny is officially fighting alvarado? lol i hope this bombs hard
          lol exactly

**** me, Alvarado? The only good thing here is I'm happy Mike gets a payday. Dude has turned his life around after a tough period

Comment

After reading this and reading what Pac said in terms of fighting mattyssee in April or May proves that Pac literally has no clue who he's fighting until it's time to train or go to the damn press conference. Clearly what Pac wants falls on deaf ears cuz he said he wanted to fight at MSG and Freddie has said numerous times that it's hard to motivate Pac to step in with the vargas' and Jeff horns of the world.

**** You Bob

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is ready to go: I want Lucas Matthysse! (an hour later) Crawford-Horn/Pacquiao-Alvarado Headed to Vegas, Not MSG

Does Manny have any input on his career?

Comment

"I see he has talked about fighting Matthysse", Arum said. "But that's not going to happen". WTF

I don't know whether to laugh or be angry.

Comment

Posted too quickly... Alvarado? Shhhiiiiiiiit, and here I thought it was Lucas!

Jesus phuckin Christ, does Manny ever any day?

Comment

Pacquaio should really put his foot down and demand the Mathysse fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X