Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Pacquiao Would 'Destroy Anybody' at 140; Horn Too Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    When Marquez KO’d Pac, I didn’t accuse him of using PEDs because he was never tested positive, that’s how I see it.
    When Anybody turns down a fight because of drug testing then...... Fair play. I don't remember Marquez Ever doing that or did he?

Comment

It’s true, and some innocent people went to jail because they were wrongfully accused of committing a crime although they didn’t.
      So now I'm confused about your initial statement if you're agreeing with lil buddy on the OJ thing....Right?

Comment

When Marquez KO’d Pac, I didn’t accuse him of using PEDs because he was never tested positive, that’s how I see it.
        Just cause they never caught him dont mean he wasnt using. If you seriously believe that manny has never used peds your just another Pac fanboy in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Just cause they never caught him dont mean he wasnt using. If you seriously believe that manny has never used peds your just another Pac fanboy in denial.
          If he was tested positive, I’ll be the first one to criticize him. I was a big sugar Shane fan until he was tested positive.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
            When Anybody turns down a fight because of drug testing then...... Fair play. I don't remember Marquez Ever doing that or did he?
            Boxers get tested before and after they fight, that’s why a lot of boxers got busted. I just don’t believe it’s fair to judge a boxer until he’s proven guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by methodcal View Post
              So now I'm confused about your initial statement if you're agreeing with lil buddy on the OJ thing....Right?
              What he said was true, who am I to judge OJ?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                Pac is one of the greatest of all time. His entertainment value and legacy will outweigh Frauds. Let the casuals and haters begin with their PEDs remarks which was a rumor started by Fraud, and ignorant observations. These board comments are sounding more like Boxing24 every day.
                Actually it was really started by Mosley. Floyd just went along with it, and for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post
                  LOl you think roids increase your power? Lol power is god given talent.. I don’t care if tim Bradley (look at his body)and Pauline malingagii shoots roids everyday, they aren’t going to knock anybody out
                  Then explain how PEDvetkin went from brutally KO'ng Duhapas when he was CONFIRMED to be juiced, to going the distance against C levels after he was reinstated and fully tested clean?

Comment

I feel Pacquiao is done. I can't imagine him not greatly dimishing between every fight since he's been fighting once a year. Guys like Hopkins were in the gym all day everyday still. Pacquiao needs to give up on boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                      Ever since blood tests were mentioned the guy was never the same. The power was gone so yes we will read between the lines. The guy did damage to Cotto, Margarito, Mosley at 147 before drug tests were mentioned then now you claim he is too small? Man you gotta stop smoking whatever it is you are on right now.
                      blood testing was brought up in 09-10, pac was still destroying fools during this time frame. aside from cotto, when he fought mosley and marg, blood testing has been brought up already and he was still destroying fools. you act like a mofo cant get old.

Comment

Working...
                      X