Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beltran: Pacquiao Would 'Destroy Anybody' at 140; Horn Too Big

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    The only thing we found out was Floyd paying Pac to settle the defamation lawsuit against him.
    That is true. Thanks for adding old information to the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by kdd View Post
      LOl you think roids increase your power? Lol power is god given talent.. I don’t care if tim Bradley (look at his body)and Pauline malingagii shoots roids everyday, they aren’t going to knock anybody out
      You sound crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
        In our court system, a person is presumed to be innocent unless guilt is proven beyond all reasonable doubt. Mayweather found out the hard way when he had to pay Pac to settle the defamation lawsuit against him.
        OJ SIMPSON was found NOT GUILTY....

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
          It’s true, and some innocent people went to jail because they were wrongfully accused of committing a crime although they didn’t.

Comment

Pacquiao's natural talent allowed him to slug it out at 147 but once age started catching up it's hard to find ways to beat larger and more durable opponents with degrading abilities. I think Pacquiao can definitely present some problems for the current crop of light welterweights. He's got experience on his side, his style is still unique, and maybe dropping those extra pounds will allow him to be a little quicker and powerful than at 147 at his age. I'm all for a Pacquiao return to 140. But I'd only want to see him fight once or twice more max. It's about that time.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              Not guilty in criminal court where the burden of proof is higher.

In civil court he lost his ass...exactly where Floyd settled too.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                Pacquiao's natural talent allowed him to slug it out at 147 but once age started catching up it's hard to find ways to beat larger and more durable opponents with degrading abilities. I think Pacquiao can definitely present some problems for the current crop of light welterweights. He's got experience on his side, his style is still unique, and maybe dropping those extra pounds will allow him to be a little quicker and powerful than at 147 at his age. I'm all for a Pacquiao return to 140. But I'd only want to see him fight once or twice more max. It's about that time.
                They act like Pac 1 punch KTFO those guys. In each fight mentioned he landed 800+ punches for ****s sake. None of them would take that many punches from a legit WW puncher. He had pop at 147 but as most of them have said, it wasn't how hard he hit, it was the volume and unexpectedness that hurt them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  When Mosley fought Mundine he was already a corpse, buried 6 feet under. The Margarito who fought Mosley was a way better fighter so whichever way you look at it you can tell Manny wasn't really what people claimed he was. If truth be told most of these wins Manny had were actually catch weights which is why he was called the catchweight king. Add the PEDs to him then you really wonder if he was ever good. I won't be that ruthless, I will call him good.
                  Yet the PED user was Floyd with his illegal IV.

Manny never was related to PEDS, letting alone testing positive.

Comment

Oh, here we go again on NSB, where people are supposed to perform in their late 30s, the same way as they did in their late 20s

Comment

Pacquiao can easily become undisputed at 140. but I doubt he'll get as much praise as Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                      X