No announcement yet.

Boxers who became parents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers who became parents

Which boxers basically schooled another boxer so badly, that you should consider them to their opponent's new fathers?

Broner really took Malignaggi's manhood away and I think it would be fairly accurate to consider Malignaggi Broner's son now. He beat him, in his town, and took his girl. Malignaggi truly learned to love Broner as his dad since then and has supported him many times since the "sidepiece" incident.

Broner also really made Gavin Rees his son. Who doesn't remember when Gavin was trying to run away from Broner at the weight-in, refused to look Broner in the eyes or to answer his insults (until he was behind the keyboard on Twitter) and then got his ass beat? Gavin, like Malignaggi, really learned to love Broner as his dad since then and was very respectful after the fight.

Worst sonning I have ever seen:
    Ward moves up, after a long break, past prime, to Kovalev's weight class. Beats Kovalev, makes everyone cry, Kovalev then tried to befriend Ward, who didn't want to shake his hand. Kovalev then threatened that he would beat Ward outside of the ring, but Ward quickly shut that **** down by making a crime lord put Kovalev in his place in front of the entire boxing world. They fought again, Ward smashes Kovalev in the balls, knocks him out, everyone cries again. That was a true father-and-son experience.
    Last edited by Banko Villas; 02-13-2018, 07:38 AM.

Maidana and Mikey Garcia have shared custody of Broner.

Comment

Here's the best example for you:

Comment

Comment

Good examples, guys, but this thread doesn't have to turn into a Broner thread. I just used him as an example because he has two sons.

Comment

Tyson made about 40 something guys his son I think. Tyson is a deadbeat dad he got so many sons.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Tyson made about 40 something guys his son I think. Tyson is a deadbeat dad he got so many sons.
              Holyfield was Tyson's daddy I reckon. The first fight may not have been all one sided, but he psychologically destroyed Tyson by showing he could never intimidate him like everyone else. Second fight, Tyson got disqualified because he knew he couldn't win.

Comment

teddy atlas put a gun to tysons head and tyson never fckd with him (or his niece) again.

Comment

This thread backfired really quick lol, Broner got through Paulie by the skin of his teeth.

Comment

salido to loma
                    rigo to donaire
                    floyd to manny

Comment

Working...
                    X