NO BS breakdown of how Ortiz will demolish wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO BS breakdown of how Ortiz will demolish wilder

Wilder fans need to watch this video
    Last edited by RussB23; 02-12-2018, 01:03 PM.

watched this the other day, good video

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised one bit. Ortiz is ancient but he is the far superior boxer here. If he can take Wilder's best punch, early on, he'll outbox him and drown him in the later rounds for the upset. Wilder has amazing power but is downright mediocre and flawed as a boxer.

Comment

used a guy who has the weakest chin in the division who went 12 rounds with ortiz on how Ortiz will 'demolish' Wilder

Considering no one really knows how good Ortiz actually is, i have no idea how this fight will go there are too many variables:

How good is Ortiz without PED's?
        Is he Elite based on one decent win over jennings years ago (which he may of been on PED's for anyway)
        Then there is the age factor etc

Regardless im looking forward to it, There is going to be a KO one way or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          used a guy who has the weakest chin in the division who went 12 rounds with ortiz on how Ortiz will 'demolish' Wilder

Considering no one really knows how good Ortiz actually is, i have no idea how this fight will go there are too many variables:

How good is Ortiz without PED's?
          Is he Elite based on one decent win over jennings years ago (which he may of been on PED's for anyway)
          Then there is the age factor etc

Regardless im looking forward to it, There is going to be a KO one way or the other.
          What does malik scotts weak chin have to do with the actual breakdown? The guy breaking the fight down used malik scott because hes also tall like wilder and does some things very similair. Also wilders chin is pretty weak too .

Look at the defensive flaws pointed out in this vid and how ortiz takes advantage of those types of mistakes. It could be a short night for wilder if ortiz is still in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post
            What does malik scotts weak chin have to do with the actual breakdown? The guy breaking the fight down used malik scott because hes also tall like wilder and does some things very similair. Also wilders chin is pretty weak too .

Look at the defensive flaws pointed out in this vid and how ortiz takes advantage of those types of mistakes. It could be a short night for wilder if ortiz is still in good shape.
            I/everyone already knows Wilder is defensively open and extremely poor technically. Im referring to the fact Scott went 12 rounds with Ortiz. Does he even have enough Power to 'demolish' Wilder?

Comment

He stole that video content from BDA Boxing

Comment

I/everyone already knows Wilder is defensively open and extremely poor technically. Im referring to the fact Scott went 12 rounds with Ortiz. Does he even have enough Power to 'demolish' Wilder?
                He has pop for sure, but he also a southpaw has far superior boxing skills. Also a longer reach, these are all things wilder has never dealt with at a high level. Its why i think he will lose, all his flaws will be exposed by ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by RussB23 View Post
                  He has pop for sure, but he also a southpaw has far superior boxing skills. Also a longer reach, these are all things wilder has never dealt with at a high level. Its why i think he will lose, all his flaws will be exposed by ortiz.
                  He better go for the KO early, i dont trust his gastank and he aient getting a decision, thats for sure.

Comment

Scott ran from Ortiz and basically had the body language of please just let me go 12 rnds in the process of falling all over the place trying NOT to win.

How would this be relevant to if Ortiz has power to hurt or DEMOLISH Wilder ? Didnt other less punchers stun him ? Not knocking out Scott has no bearing on Ortizs punching power .

Are you actually watching these fights or just posting random thought bc you looked at boxrec? smh

He used Scott bc Wilder has similar frame and will be using similar movements !
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-12-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X