Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #4 - George Groves vs Chris Eubank Jr, Feb 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is winning so far — I'm just now tuning in.

Comment

win or lose

george is a legend

Comment

Chose Eubank thinking Groves is past it.. I'm glad to be wrong with the pick..

Comment

Originally posted by DONTRAY View Post
          Who is winning so far — I'm just now tuning in.
          Groves won pretty comfortably. Occasionally took some significant shots but too few to lose many rounds. Eubank looked sloppy and amateurish.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Ugh, another tough one, have to make sure I'm seeing this one clearly and not with my rooting bias. Gonna be stewing on this pick all week, especially after getting the last one wrong
            Getting this or the last one wrong don't mean nothing still waaaaaaay early and those were close tough fights.Any body tell ya they KNEW the last 2 are full of it.1st one was a gimmie 2nd was pretty clear but still a close fight last 2 have been tough.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Fighting like a ****ing caveman.
              lol

Comment

Well damn, I'm off to a **** start. Glad to lose this one though, **** the Eubank's. All hail Saint George Groves!!!

Comment

Knew Groves would work him over, also thought the judges would be very favorable to Eubanks.

Comment

Is this considered a close decision, or wide?

Comment

• I thought the scoring was pretty good I had 7-4-1 as Eubank took 2 out of last 3.But GG was dead in last round but JR did not have energy or knowhow to finish him.Any body else think 116-112 should be close?I mean there are a lot more poss numbers on wide side.my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
                      X