No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #4 - George Groves vs Chris Eubank Jr, Feb 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john l View Post
    The 1st fight with Froch was a real quick stoppage but fight #2 he got KTFO in 8th with one right hand.But has not been stopped since.
    I'll have to rewatch it. Eubank is fast but I don't think he has the best ring IQ. He uppercuts excessively, poses and does things that really bug me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I'll have to rewatch it. Eubank is fast but I don't think he has the best ring IQ. He uppercuts excessively, poses and does things that really bug me.
      Agree on Eubank the real ? is how close to prime is GG?On skills alone GG should be fav but youth,desire,chin is what makes this kinda tough.Just not sure where GG is RIGHT NOW and also how good a chin does Eubank have a lot of people seem to be assuming he has his fathers.Also we have yet to see him in a dogfight how much heart does he have?Again people are just assuming he has his fathers and maybe he does but it has yet to be proven.Alot of ?s to this fight that we cant just go to a tape of his fights and find out because he has not proven it YET.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        The 1st fight with Froch was a real quick stoppage but fight #2 he got KTFO in 8th with one right hand.But has not been stopped since.
        That punch would have knocked out a ****ing horse.

He's never been KO'd outside of that one fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
          That punch would have knocked out a ****ing horse.

He's never been KO'd outside of that one fight.
          I know I just posted that to other guy.He was hurt in 1st fight and I think Froch PROB would have got him but that was WAY QUICK.And he was dropped by Jack but not a bad KD kinda a solid flash if there is such a thing lol.

Comment

It was on page four so I thought I give it a bump.

Comment

Lot of people not picking because the thread isn't stickied.

Comment

I see I'm the only that voted for Groves by stoppage 5-8. We have seen the damage Groves can dish out early doors in fights, he literally battered Froch for 6 rounds and usually comes out sharp and strong.....Eubank's chin won't take what Froch's could, and he gets stopped.

Comment

This needs to be put up top this time I found it on page 5! bump.

Comment

Can somebody get this posted to top?

Comment

Bummmmppppp

Comment

Working...
                      X