No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #4 - George Groves vs Chris Eubank Jr, Feb 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    No I don't????what that mean?Pretty clear I was talkin about the one off card with a even round.I came out an admitted I thougt I heard 117-112 as we don't have even rounds in USA.You on other hand are wrong on 116-112 being close but in stead admitting it say something dumb lol.
    Why do you keep bringing up 116-112, 3 judges having that score is an example. All that matters is the point difference.

Comment

Yea I know that you were sayin 116-112 or 12 was close and its not.
      No i never said that. I said you were wrong and the result was close. I was correct. Stay salty.

Comment

• All I know is that I nailed it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Why do you keep bringing up 116-112, 3 judges having that score is an example. All that matters is the point difference.
          Because you corrected me and you were part wrong and then went and edited it.And 116-112 is 12 pts across board.Done with this I said I was wrong and it was not 117-111 and instead 112 happy now see ya

Comment

No i never said that. I said you were wrong and the result was close. I was correct. Stay salty.
            What the he ll do I got to be salty about lmao.

Comment

Because you corrected me and you were part wrong and then went and edited it.And 116-112 is 12 pts across board.Done with this I said I was wrong and it was not 117-111 and instead 112 happy now see ya
              You keep bringing up 116-112, that's an example and means nothing. The point difference is what matters. FFS. I'm done can't argue with stupid.

Comment

You keep bringing up 116-112, that's an example and means nothing. The point difference is what matters. FFS. I'm done can't argue with stupid.
                Nope "you cant argue with stupid"LMAO.

Comment

Nope "you cant argue with stupid"LMAO.
                  Good you're admitting what you are.

I thought you were trying to be funny, but you can't be, because you were the one that was wrong.

Comment

• I'm one of the six!!!! Well done to the other 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                      I'm one of the six!!!! Well done to the other 5.
                      Haha
                      calm down its a close decision
                      not wide

Incorrect pick for you dude

Comment

Working...
                      X