Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach: Golovkin Reached His Limit, He Won't Be Better!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BTL View Post
    I HAve family that is related to him, from what I’ve heard is he’s very arrogant, his whole family is.

In a 24-7 episode the taco guy I guess wasn’t putting enough meat on the taco and canelo brother was like we are paying u, put more meat on the taco, I’ll even pay for your smile.

Dissing the taco guy crossed the line.
    I have no comment on the family part. But one of canelos brother is a douche for sure but that doesn't make sense to hate on canelo for that

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Yes, because something record at an angle on a tv, with a camcorder surely is the best way. That's how they prove them thar bigfeet and them thar reptilians.
      The IQ of your average MarGGGarito fan. I don't need to add anything...lmao, but sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        The IQ of your average MarGGGarito fan. I don't need to add anything...lmao, but sad

I already showed you images of GGG coming back twice as hard as Canelo within 5 seconds of those clips.

Also your previous image does not show that Canelo was uninjured and GGG being injured because of something called i-frames.
        If you would provide proof of GGG being injured you would provide the original video, and a screenshot of the video 10 frames after the initial screenshot, but that would require you to be honest.
        What you are experiencing is a mosh. Datamoshing.

9:06 you can see Canelo's face. It looks damaged, doesn't it? And that just doesn't go away.

Comment

Canelo has never looked good against anyone.
          Sure looked better than his recent opponent lmfao....

"datamoshing" doe XD

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            You a pretender like your so called "experts" jim lampely, doug fisher, steve kim. Get in the ring & learn something.
            No I’m referring to boxers both retired and active that saw ggg winning easy. Canelo was getting clowned by boxers saying he lost to a freaking jab

Comment

"datamoshing" doe XD
              I can’t believe how bad ggg looked post fight. But imo he still won. I’m leaning
              Towards canelo for the rematch

Comment

I already showed you images of GGG coming back twice as hard as Canelo within 5 seconds of those clips.

Also your previous image does not show that Canelo was uninjured and GGG being injured because of something called i-frames.
                If you would provide proof of GGG being injured you would provide the original video, and a screenshot of the video 10 frames after the initial screenshot, but that would require you to be honest.
                What you are experiencing is a mosh. Datamoshing.

9:06 you can see Canelo's face. It looks damaged, doesn't it? And that just doesn't go away.
                Wow I’ve never seen this vid or pics of canelo. He got tagged up pretty bad too

Comment

"datamoshing" doe XD
                  I know you are a lying bítch.

A bit red, that's all.

Comment

• Chepo is right

Golovkin cannot improve at this point

and he is up against a more-skilled, more well-rounded fighter

boxing is a young man's game

the fat red kid will lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

• Bummelo fans will say after the rematch:

“Bummelo only won because Triple Gee got older since last September.”

“Bummelo only won because he had the judges.”

“Bummelo only won because Triple Gee let him.”

“Bummelo only won because he loves Christmas trees.”

“Bummelo only won because he’s a bum.”

Comment

Working...
                      X