No announcement yet.

DBN plus Abel Sanchez- 40min interview of epic proportion! Wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBN plus Abel Sanchez- 40min interview of epic proportion! Wow

DBN channel. How Abel Sanchez has a soft spot to continue providing interviews for Dontae Williams is interesting.

I must commend however to Abel Sanchez for being totally honest... we should give him that much at least.

Key notes:

Abel does not acknowledge Charlo as the WBC mandatory after Centeno. He says the WBC isn’t going to do jack shet. Interesting how we’ve heard that tune before. Abel says that Charlo disrespects Golovkin, that it’s a gentlemen’s sport, and he’s not going to get a fight acting that way..

Abel said he doesn’t care what people want for Golovkin nor the criticism. That it’s up to Golovkin.

Dontae hard grinds Abel that Charlo and GGG is meant to happen. Abel says Charlo doesnt deserve it. Dontae asks Abel if Monroe Jr. deserved it...

Abel corrects Dontae that BJS has been asking for 7-8 million for fights with elites such as GGG and Canelo, that he even asked (supposedly) that range to fight Jacobs. Abel defends Golden Boy that the reason they said BJS is a style they don’t like is because Warren and BJs wanted 7-8 million to fight Alvarez at the minimum.

One of the best interviews the scene has had in a while.
    Last edited by Morrie ATG; 02-11-2018, 05:41 AM.

Abel also said cash is more important than legacy

Comment

Abel truly said that the reason why GGG didn’t go to the body was because Canelo turned his back, that they didn’t want to get deducted points...

Comment

So...you don't post the link or embed the video? Red K on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
          Abel also said cash is more important than legacy

No surprises there

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post

No surprises there

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post

No surprises there
                I'm crying. Legit tears.

EDIT: I was about to give you karma, apparently I already did - you're the same guy who said something about Lewis being lucky to have dodged the era of the new scientifically advanced windmilling heavyweights something like that.
                Last edited by lolpz; 02-11-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  So...you don't post the link or embed the video? Red K on the way
                  Things don’t add up. Abel continues to say judges in plural as a problem. He continues to yell “what’s fair.”

Didn’t K2 get saved? One judge had it for Golovkin. Anther a draw. Byrd is not reffing it again.

Those facts alone shouldn’t worry about judges.

The boxing community should only say Byrd, not judges, in plural

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
                    Things don’t add up. Abel continues to say judges in plural as a problem. He continues to yell “what’s fair.”

Didn’t K2 get saved? One judge had it for Golovkin. Anther a draw. Byrd is not reffing it again.

Those facts alone shouldn’t worry about judges.

The boxing community should only say Byrd, not judges, in plural
                    Yeah I'm listening to the interview now, about 20 minutes in. I hope he doesn't have any say so in who GGG fights cause those Charlo excuses are garbage

Comment

Working...
                    X