No announcement yet.

DBN plus Abel Sanchez- 40min interview of epic proportion! Wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    'not everyone can be like deontay, chasing the hardest fights possible' smh........
    FACT: Deontay Wilder has tried DESPERATELY to fight Anthony Joshua, Joseph Parker, and Luiz Ortiz in the last year. Those are the three other top guys in his division, now tell me again how that statement is false? I'll wait....

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Seriously, IDK why Abel continues to give DBN interviews when DBN consistently takes shots at GGG lol. Maybe Abel never listens to those videos.
      Because Abel feels great. Got that nice % from everything around Bummelo vs GGG, so the lotto was accomplished. Now another bank deposit is on the way in May. Gassiev is another great investment for Abel in years to come. Many more important fights for Abel. Triple Gee is out the door. Doesn’t matter much anymore surrounding Triple Gee. The fact that Abel said cash is more important than legacy, which lets be honest, he and Triple Gee share the same interests, so everything Abel has been saying for years was per Triple Gee too. Getting all the belts mission was the ploy to avoid Ward. It was practical that Alvarez moved up in years to come. The belt ploy was mentioned when Triple Gee beat Lemieux. It wasn’t a storyline years back.

As Abel said, cash is more important than legacy. As many said, K2 taking its fans for a ride.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        'not everyone can be like deontay, chasing the hardest fights possible' smh........
        I was in my car listening when that part came on, laughing my butt off. Could of got in a wreck

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
          Because Abel feels great. Got that nice % from everything around Bummelo vs GGG, so the lotto was accomplished. Now another bank deposit is on the way in May. Gassiev is another great investment for Abel in years to come. Many more important fights for Abel. Triple Gee is out the door. Doesn’t matter much anymore surrounding Triple Gee. The fact that Abel said cash is more important than legacy, which lets be honest, he and Triple Gee share the same interests, so everything Abel has been saying for years was per Triple Gee too. Getting all the belts mission was the ploy to avoid Ward. It was practical that Alvarez moved up in years to come. The belt ploy was mentioned when Triple Gee beat Lemieux. It wasn’t a storyline years back.

As Abel said, cash is more important than legacy. As many said, K2 taking its fans for a ride.
          Well it's been a great ride. They fought everyone in their division, made good money, collected most of the belts had a super fight and one coming up. Golovkin gave us dominating performances along the way. As a boxing fan you should be happy. As a grouchy ***** with your panties in a bunch your the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            So...you don't post the link or embed the video? Red K on the way
            for reals lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Who did Dominic Wade fight in order to "deserve" a shot at GGG? If he got a shot then there is no reason a former belt holder at 154 and title contender at 160 in Charlo can't get a shot. C'mon man, we should see the best fighters in their divisions fight each other.
              Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Did Dominic Wade deserve it?
              Is Charlo a mandatory? I dont keep up with boxing politics anymore. If he is then he has a better case, I coulsnt care if happened next, couldnt cre if it didnt, i'm looking at it from a "who deserves it" standpoint, and saunders and jacobs being further up the ladder would suggest they have higher priority, but I also wouldnt care for a charlo fight in place of a rematch with jacobs.

But also what's the issue with building an image? charlo's are completely unknown, mainly due to not fighting anyone.

Edit: on phone, inputs registering slowly currently, resulting in fuked up spelling.
              Last edited by SplitSecond; 02-11-2018, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Is Charlo a mandatory? I dont keep up with boxing politics anymore. If he is then he has a better case, I coulsnt care if happened next, couldnt cre if it didnt, i'm looking at it from a "who deserves it" standpoint, and saunders and jacobs being further up the ladder would suggest they have higher priority, but I also wouldnt care for a charlo fight in place of a rematch with jacobs.

But also what's the issue with building an image? charlo's are completely unknown, mainly due to not fighting anyone.

Edit: on phone, inputs registering slowly currently, resulting in fuked up spelling.
                Charlo is more none than Wade was. Charlo is a former champion at 154. Charlo will be the mandatory after beating Centeno. Wade had never fought at midldleweight and got a gift decision against Soliman. Abel was defending the Wade fight based on it being a mandatory. Now he doesn't want to fight Charlo.

This is just Abel's BS. I think GGG will take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Charlo is more none than Wade was. Charlo is a former champion at 154. Charlo will be the mandatory after beating Centeno. Wade had never fought at midldleweight and got a gift decision against Soliman. Abel was defending the Wade fight based on it being a mandatory. Now he doesn't want to fight Charlo.

This is just Abel's BS. I think GGG will take the fight.
                  Right. Well, couldnt care less and wouldnt be surprised if he wasnt next and wouldnt blame team golovkin for him not being next.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
                    DBN channel. How Abel Sanchez has a soft spot to continue providing interviews for Dontae Williams is interesting.

I must commend however to Abel Sanchez for being totally honest... we should give him that much at least.

Key notes:

Abel does not acknowledge Charlo as the WBC mandatory after Centeno. He says the WBC isn’t going to do jack shet. Interesting how we’ve heard that tune before. Abel says that Charlo disrespects Golovkin, that it’s a gentlemen’s sport, and he’s not going to get a fight acting that way..

Abel said he doesn’t care what people want for Golovkin nor the criticism. That it’s up to Golovkin.

Dontae hard grinds Abel that Charlo and GGG is meant to happen. Abel says Charlo doesnt deserve it. Dontae asks Abel if Monroe Jr. deserved it...

Abel corrects Dontae that BJS has been asking for 7-8 million for fights with elites such as GGG and Canelo, that he even asked (supposedly) that range to fight Jacobs. Abel defends Golden Boy that the reason they said BJS is a style they don’t like is because Warren and BJs wanted 7-8 million to fight Alvarez at the minimum.

One of the best interviews the scene has had in a while.
                    The last time I heard Charlo speak about Golovkin he called him a true champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X