Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: First Fight Was Not Close, Canelo's KO Talk is 'Talk'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: First Fight Was Not Close, Canelo's KO Talk is 'Talk'

Abel Sanchez, the head trainer for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs), is expecting his fighter to impress in the upcoming rematch with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs). The rematch takes place on May 5th, at a location to be announced at a later date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

First fight was shit!

Comment

i mean ... Abel said the fight would end in 4 rounds.
      Even he admitted by the end of the fight that Canelo is a really good fighter.

Comment

STFU Unable Sanchez, you predicted a KO yet your fighter was Unable to do **** and got outboxed like a ****** Borat robot.

This time Canelo KOs GGG and Unable will be exposed.

Comment

Ginger balls better back up his talk and trade this time instead of getting on his bike.

Comment

I hope Sanchez doesnt go in to the fight with the same game plan. If its the same i cant see ggg winning.Going by what he said it sounds like he might.

Comment

Originally posted by The King Hornet View Post
              STFU Unable Sanchez, you predicted a KO yet your fighter was Unable to do **** and got outboxed like a ****** Borat robot.

This time Canelo KOs GGG and Unable will be exposed.
              Right, that’s why Canelo's own fans booed the decision because Canelo was running from Borat the whole fight. Golovkin will punish him this time. More pressure plus body punches will take Canelo's soul. 100% GUARANTEED, because that's what Abel Sanchez is saying.

Comment

The truth is Canelo back up GGG with his combos and GGG couldn't hurt Gingerhead. The most hardest shots were landed by Canelo. Anyway Golovkin's mission to fight the biggest cash-cow of boxing atm was a succes and he can pull out a 'Maidana' and enjoy his life.

Comment

zzzzz
                  sanchez u better do something different to catch canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
                    The truth is Canelo back up GGG with his combos and GGG couldn't hurt Gingerhead. The most hardest shots were landed by Canelo. Anyway Golovkin's mission to fight the biggest cash-cow of boxing atm was a succes and he can pull out a 'Maidana' and enjoy his life.
                    Yeah I think GGG can land the more harderest shots if he really wants, but Canelo too skilled. G-string at least gets 2 of the more biggerest paydays of his career, so he will retire happy man with his family

Comment

Working...
                    X