Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner SNAPS! SAYS **** HIS KIDS! EVERYBODY WILL DIE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana destroyed this clown.😂😂😂

Comment

Ab always b1tchin

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        Has it occurred to you, he might just be a complete and total attention seeking idiot?

must be brain trauma doe

they guy is a pro boxer and has fought punchers. thousands of rounds of sparring, hundreds of rounds against pros with tiny little gloves on. you can't separate his idiocy from head trauma.

yeah, he may very well have been an idiot anyway, but you cannot separate his behavior at this stage from the head trauma he sustained for our entertainment. something to think about. not an excuse, but a reality. these guys damage the parts of their brain that regulate mood swings, violent behavior, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          For real though, Adrien Broner is a POS who should be in jail for that sucker punch on the Vegas strip
          Im ****ing shocked nothing happened from that. I seriously thought that was the end of him there.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            Im ****ing shocked nothing happened from that. I seriously thought that was the end of him there.
            he got sued for 15K but yeah that was it.

Comment

i really worry about broner's health long term. mental health at this stage, physical health down the road if he's really as far gone as he seems.

this guy is incredibly unstable. he's had bumps in the road but he's honestly been very, very lucky that he hasnt' had serious troubles with the law and prison time. he also runs with the wrong crowd and looks and sounds like he's potentially going to harm himself. there are just so many ways that this guy's life can go wrong. i just hope he makes money, is relatively smart with it, and can retire in peace when he's ready. he's never going to be a great fighter. just make money and retire.

he'll be lucky if he makes it to 35 at this rate. i really hate to say that, but it's how i feel. the guy is monumentally unstable.

Comment

I think he should challenge maidana to rematch but a swordfight in an argentine forest.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i really worry about broner's health long term. mental health at this stage, physical health down the road if he's really as far gone as he seems.

this guy is incredibly unstable. he's had bumps in the road but he's honestly been very, very lucky that he hasnt' had serious troubles with the law and prison time. he also runs with the wrong crowd and looks and sounds like he's potentially going to harm himself. there are just so many ways that this guy's life can go wrong. i just hope he makes money, is relatively smart with it, and can retire in peace when he's ready. he's never going to be a great fighter. just make money and retire.

he'll be lucky if he makes it to 35 at this rate. i really hate to say that, but it's how i feel. the guy is monumentally unstable.
                  He'll do all that once you've finished jacking him off and pulling your finger out his arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    It should have been, there was a ****ing VIDEO of him sucker punching a stranger, and shoving around a woman. All charges dropped and he only has to pay dudes medical expenses. What a joke.

Better believe that if you or I had done it, we would be facing much harsher punishment, and neither of us are professionally trained at throwing the hands.

and none of the sanctioning bodies have the balls to do anything either, he's got a big match coming up in April. Remember when Tyson and Lewis had a scuffle at a press conference and then Vegas and New York and basically every big boxing hub refused to sanction the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                      He'll do all that once you've finished jacking him off and pulling your finger out his arse.

i'm a broner fanboy?

i picture the teeth of anybody who has ever said the word "arse" pointing in completely incoherent directions. so you're off to a good start with me

Comment

Working...
                      X