Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Looking Slim, Puts in Work For Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I will take all Rios action. Put up or shut up he’s doooone

Comment

Ah Rios. Can't give him a chance in this fight. Garcia for all his faults is consistent, which Rios is not.

IMO Rios had just one truly great performance which was the 3rd Alvarado fight. He looked in perfect shape and form that fight.

Other than that he's never been able to stay at his peak, and takes way too many shots. Garcia's got this one. Will be fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
        rios is going to get slaughtered. this will not be pretty
        That’s what I’m saying... I like Brandon and I respect his accomplishments, but he seems to me as a guy who is on his way to punchy. He is noticibly diminished from when he was tearing guys up at 135. Danny can punch a bit - I see this as an 8th rd ko

Comment

without even reading a single word, hes in the best shape of his life. the best training camp he ever had. is going to shock the world.......

Comment

Danny Garcia cherry picked Rios because he hasn't fought in a while, he's slow, comes right at you and he's beginning to slur his speech

Brandon is there to be KOed and Robert Garcia knows it and he is still is going along with it...sad.

Comment

Rios hasn't fought in forever, he's slow, comes straight forward and he's beginning to slur his words. Rios is there to be Koed and Robert Garcia knows dam well that's why he was picked.

ITS A SETUP!

Comment

Considering that Garcia always fights to his opponents level, this could be a decent fight if Rios come in shape (which he is) and brings it. Robert Guerrero, a shot version at that, almost fought Danny to a draw and was stopped by Omar Figs a fight or two later.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Considering that Garcia always fights to his opponents level, this could be a decent fight if Rios come in shape (which he is) and brings it. Robert Guerrero, a shot version at that, almost fought Danny to a draw and was stopped by Omar Figs a fight or two later.
                  being in shape is nice but a guy has to have the right game plan and tools to carry it out. i dont think rios has either.

Comment

swift has been off since 3/17, bumbum 6/17

people need to know whats up before throwing things out there.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Rios is a great inside fighter and his defense is underrated. He slips alot of punches on the inside although it appears as though he is taking them flush.

I hope Rios beats the doghst out of this rubbish Garcia. His cherrypicking ways and his shtty style and eyebrow plucking ways bug me.
                      How is now Garcia cherrypicker, his last fight was Thurman?

Rios eats punches with his face ( Manny, Bradley). I think this is easy fight for Garcia. After that i hope Garcia fights Porter.

Comment

Working...
                      X