Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank: I Hurt Groves in Sparring, No Way He Goes The Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sparring dont count doe.

Comment

I believe him
      Eubank is a great inside fighter and Groves got hurt by Martin Murray FFS, no doubt Eubank did hurt him in sparring

Comment

Groves will be destroyed. There's no way he can keep up with Eubank. And if what Froch says about Eubanks chin is true then Groves cannot hurt him.

It will take a slick boxer to beat Eubank, who everybody knows even then he only lost to Saunders because of his own slow start when he was green.

And Groves is no slickster like Saunders. He will be forced into war and he always struggles to keep up with pressure fighters and Eubank is an exceptional pressure fighter along with underrated skills.

Comment

I have heard Groves dominated, I've heard Eubank hurt him...is there any video?

It's hard to know. Any of you guys who ever trained at a boxing gym know that the same rounds of sparring are viewed as a dominant clinic by each guy and his friends...but somebody's got to be wrong, lying or delusional. Do we know if any video was made, even on a phone of this sparring session?

Comment

I look eubank but the hype he gets from some people on here is ridiculous, acting like he's a technician. His many flaws will be exposed by someone like groves. If he gets passed him I don't see anyway he beats callum smith, someones gonna catch him when he throws those wild punches.

Comment

I'm going to base my information on whether winning sparring sessions count based on the outcome of this fight!! Lol haha haha.... if Eubank says it counts then d@mmit it fkn counts lol

Comment

I remember seeing a fly on wall documentary on eubank senior and he was talking about not letting junior take up boxing.And junior who was a kid was pleading I just want to try it to see what it's like.
                Who would have guessed he would go onto be a name in his own right. Makes me think anyone can get good at boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                  Wish fighters would stop this kiss and tell business when it comes to sparing ....
                  Eubank wouldn't dare kiss and tell how sparring with froch went.

Comment

I'm a fan of both of these British Fighters they both have tons of heart and skill, but I give the edge to the hungier Man Eubank Jr

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                      I'm a fan of both of these British Fighters they both have tons of heart and skill, but I give the edge to the hungier Man Eubank Jr
                      What does that mean? Like who's more hung? As in dick size?

Comment

Working...
                      X