Is Keith Thurman the coolest Jewish champion in a while? Most unique fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
    I never said anything about that drake *** or lenny kravitz,
    I said Keith is not a proclaimed Jew nor is he a practicing Jew.

Show me a picture of Thurman with a kippah and I have nothing else to say
    Kravitz like Thurman also identified themselves as Christians. Drake doesn’t practice. Why would it concern you? Didn’t you say they aren’t original Hebrews? Proclaiment is all subjective isn’t?

Comment

Jewbank Jr and Jew-win Ancajas are good Jew boxers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
        Kravitz like Thurman also identified themselves as Christians. Drake doesn’t practice. Why would it concern you? Didn’t you say they aren’t original Hebrews? Proclaiment is all subjective isn’t?

Like I said show me a picture, you can’t because he calls himself a Christian, and why put up pictures of random dudes who identify themselves as Jewish?

People can choose to be anything they want, but it’s obvious that Keith doesn’t choose to be Jewish.

Just saying

Comment

Thurman is a Jew?!

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
            Jewbank Jr and Jew-win Ancajas are good Jew boxers as well.
            Eubank is a Jew too?!

Comment

Like I said show me a picture, you can’t because he calls himself a Christian, and why put up pictures of random dudes who identify themselves as Jewish?

People can choose to be anything they want, but it’s obvious that Keith doesn’t choose to be Jewish.

Just saying
              What do you mean random? That’s Lenny Kravitz. Lol. He said he was Christian yet he identifies as Jewish. Just like Judeo Christians after Christ. There’s levels to this game.

And Yes, Keith Thurman is the most prestigious Jewish Champion to date. It think it’s cool. He’s multi faceted

Comment

Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
                What do you mean random? That’s Lenny Kravitz. Lol. He said he was Christian yet he identifies as Jewish. Just like Judeo Christians after Christ. There’s levels to this game.

And Yes, Keith Thurman is the most prestigious Jewish Champion to date. It think it’s cool. He’s multi faceted
                Hahaha yeah that’s Kravitz so what? That’s some random dude because he is not the topic of this discussion.

And yeah I wonder how eager you would be to claim him as one of your own if he wasn’t a champion.

But yeah he’s not Jewish.

I learned something from this thread, about the fundamental differences in the belief system of the Jewish faith.

Jews follow The Torah, the Talmud or the Kabbalah and the differences are like night and day.

But i will not debate something that is meaningless any longer.

That is all

Comment

Hahaha yeah that’s Kravitz so what? That’s some random dude because he is not the topic of this discussion.

And yeah I wonder how eager you would be to claim him as one of your own if he wasn’t a champion.

But yeah he’s not Jewish.

I learned something from this thread, about the fundamental differences in the belief system of the Jewish faith.

Jews follow The Torah, the Talmud or the Kabbalah and the differences are like night and day.

But i will not debate something that is meaningless any longer.

That is all
                  That still means Keith Thurman is the current standing Jewish Champ warrior!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Hahaha that guy, one of the funniest fights I've seen in a long time (his loss to Yves Ulysses Jr)
                    Oh, that was embarassing, there was a big highlight intro about Seldin being a destroyer with the heaviest hands in the game, then Ulysses, who is no world class fighter himself, just beat the hell out of him. Seldin had no answers...for Yves Ulysses. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Eubank is a Jew too?!
                      Yes in my eyes..

Comment

Working...
                      X