No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Anthony Joshua Absolutely Shredded For Parker Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You reckon he's still on the gear? Or is he cycling off?
    Think he stopped cycling whilst in dubai and hasn't since he's been back

Comment

And once again the upper echelon fight fans (and rabid h*m*sexuals) on this site right away accuse AJ of PEDs. Why? They're jealous because the only six packs they will see are the ones in the fridge. Honestly the dumbest mofo fans of any sport reside on this site. I am sure these young, inexperienced fans don't know who Ken Norton is as I am sure they would say the same thing about him. #casuals

Comment

Originally posted by No punch power View Post
        No, but concussive knock outs over opponents are something to get a hard on over (something Wilder is capable of producing but Anthony Joshua isn't because he is a relative feather fist). Couldn't even keep a 'glass jawed' 41 year old man with a 2 year lay off down for the 10 count.

Anthony Joshua is too feather fisted to KO opponents like how Wilder KO'd Artur Szpilka. For all his muscles, Joshua is as weak as they come and one of the weakest per power to muscle ratio.
        KOs over blown up CWs and midgets from third world ****holes you mean?

Comment

Too bad he can't pad his chin with some of that muscle.

Comment

Originally posted by No punch power View Post
            No, but concussive knock outs over opponents are something to get a hard on over (something Wilder is capable of producing but Anthony Joshua isn't because he is a relative feather fist). Couldn't even keep a 'glass jawed' 41 year old man with a 2 year lay off down for the 10 count.

Care to name who did?

After 69 pro fights, 28 world title fights, 15 of which were unified... and a so-called 'glass jaw'... there must have been multiple occasions he was out for the count. No?

More likely he had an iron jaw considering some of the punches he took in that time. His well documented stamina issues on the other hand, the cause of his TKO losses, were solved by slowing the pace and boxing at range. Effective but just a little boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Got no problem with him being big and lean, but what's the point of having 20 +inch arms?
              There are three body types Ectomorph, Mesomorph, and Endomorph, and they can be a blessing and or a curse. AJ is a mesomorph, which is coincidentally the perfect body type for bodybuilding. I bet AJ does zero arm work with weights. In fact contrary to what all these #casuals are saying I bet AJ doesn't do much with weights at all. Zero bench press and mostly leg and back work. Ken Norton was the same. Like it or not even bodyweight exercises for a mesomorph will pack on the muscle.

AJs workout. You will see cardio and sparring, bag work and other traditional training methods make up more than 2/3s of his routine: https://www.fortisfight.com/anthony-...ine-diet-plan/
              Last edited by yoshik; 02-07-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                juggernaut666 & NahMean just got raging hard on's.
                Did you get laid yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  He is shredded as hell without a doubt. That really has next to nothing to do with how well he will perform in the ring or what kind of boxing shape he is in. Go to a big time body building contest and you will find a bodybuilder even more shredded than Joshua. Put that same bodybuilder in a boxing match with Parker and see how he does. Shredded doesn't equal boxing skills, hand speed, stamina or punching power but it looks very impressive to some people.
                  To people who like fit sportsmen, not fat like Ruiz Jr. or Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                    There are three body types Ectomorph, Mesomorph, and Endomorph, and they can be a blessing and or a curse. AJ is a mesomorph, which is coincidentally the perfect body type for bodybuilding. I bet AJ does zero arm work with weights. In fact contrary to what all these #casuals are saying I bet AJ doesn't do much with weights at all. Zero bench press and mostly leg and back work. Ken Norton was the same. Like it or not even bodyweight exercises for a mesomorph will pack on the muscle.

AJs workout. You will see cardio and sparring, bag work and other traditional training methods make up more than 2/3s of his routine: https://www.fortisfight.com/anthony-...ine-diet-plan/
                    Agree with what ur saying about natural body types and I know aj is a freak of nature, but there is absolutely no way he doesn't touch the weights. Body's aren't built like that from just doing some resistance work and aerobic exercises. I read an article that says he does a lot of leg work and some upper body work to a lesser extent so I know he at least does some weight training. Either way the guy is a freak of nature

Comment

What a massive ball of steroids. Check out the hgh gut.

Comment

Working...
                      X