Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bo Mac: We gonna tear errol spence a new a** hole!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo Mac: We gonna tear errol spence a new a** hole!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFtO6y_96H8

Said they would even meet him at a dallas gas station

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

man Bo mac went off in this interview!!!!!

Comment

man Bo mac went off in this interview!!!!!

Comment

That fight isn't happening til Bud beats Horn AND Manny. Lets quit bsing here. Bob ain't stupid. And while I'm a fan of sh^tting on Arum I'm not even sure he's wrong here anyway. Bud needs to win a belt (Horn) & Bud needs to up his Q score (Manny). Then its Spence Time or One Time from there. This is a year away best case.

But respect to Bo Mac on being entertaining all the same.

Comment

Thug life Bomac

Comment

Bo Mac went Ham!!!!!

Comment

Bo Mac went Ham!!!!!

Comment

lol a trainer talk big and bad lmfao who cares its only what the fighter does that matter and the fact is that crawford RE-SIGNED with toprank, so he gonna fight a bunch of nobodies and grab tittles whenever/wherever he possibly can. He great showdown at 147 will be a indongo 2.0 type of oppenent.

I always laugh how some people cant keep it real for shit, theirs absolutely nothing that suggest Crawford will even face any live body such as thurman, spence, Brook, Porter, Vargas etc.

Hope crawford will break the mold and actually challenge himself but all i see is a bradley 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  That fight isn't happening til Bud beats Horn AND Manny. Lets quit bsing here. Bob ain't stupid. And while I'm a fan of sh^tting on Arum I'm not even sure he's wrong here anyway. Bud needs to win a belt (Horn) & Bud needs to up his Q score (Manny). Then its Spence Time or One Time from there. This is a year away best case.

But respect to Bo Mac on being entertaining all the same.
                  not for nothing but i feel bud should beat a top 5 guy at ww before he gets in the ring with spence. i dont consider horn or this version of pacman top 5

Comment

Crawford vs Spence will absolutely happen, but not before Spence and Thurman fight. Idk why people are doubting the guy. He just became undisputed at 140, and Spence will have the 3 belts he needs to do the same at 147. Bob has even spoken about a desire to make this fight happen, on more than one occasion. Spence and Crawford are also 2 of only a few boxers at 147 that have said they want all the belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X