Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Crawford-Horn Double is Pay-Per-View Bound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully it does ****ty numbers. Top rank puts on some of the worst cards and manufactures **** shows like PAC- horn and Crawford horn.

Comment

Wow just wow I don't know....

Comment

This sucks for a ppv..

Crawford v horn by itself would do big numbers on espn

Bundling this with a manny showcase fight really doesn’t excite me and not worth ppv money.

Have no idea who manny will fight. Article mentions Alvarado and that just seems so random to put on ppv

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
          "A fight with Alvarado could give Pacquiao the opportunity to potentially secure his first knockout victory since 2009.."

lol i wanna see alvarados reaction readin that. the disrespect doe..

and dont be surprised if jeff horn has some drawing power on PPV he has some diehard fans in australia.

should do way more than what crawford/postol did (50K). but most likely they lose money.

now if they match pacquiao with matthysse instead then its PPV worthy.
          Totally agree...

That’s a fight to get excited to about

Comment

I TOLD Y'ALL! there was a prior report on here where Bong Arum stated he was placing Pac on the Bud-Horn undercard and I said something along the lines of "aww hell naw he ain't maikng this a PPV now?!"

oh well.....yet another card I will NOT buy

Comment

So does this one do 100k in buys? Doubling Crawford's last outing on PPV.

Sad stuff here lol

Comment

Pacquiao is being lined up to face the winner of Crawford vs. Horn by the end of the year.

bu bu but arum is keeping pac away from crawford doe!! arum is protecting manny ....... from his own fighter! that makes a lot of sense! lmao! arum the in house king is keeping pac away from his own fighter? that's unheard of. LOL!

Comment

BULLS**T FIGHT..you'd have to be out of your head to pay to watch those crap fights on ppv

Comment

wtf is arum doing? everyone knows pac is on the decline and wayyy past him prime, horn crawford is espn worthy but not ppv worthy.

i hope this ppv CRASHES!! im sick of promoters trying to sell us garbage to put a quick buck in their pockets. that goes for the ufc as well!! they are giving us one good fight per ppv when we used to get 5 great fights per ppv.. well thank god for the internet and fu arum!! u think ur gonna rob us but in the end we gon rob yo ass!! bwahahahaha.

Comment

Manny PLEASE retire.

What more do you want from boxing.

The best thing that can happen to Manny at this point is to lose AGAIN to someone he is supposed to beat so he can finally retire (hopefully).

Comment

Working...
                      X