Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Crawford-Horn Double is Pay-Per-View Bound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like it'd be better to show Crawford on ESPN. Manny can still probably get some nice number of views vs the night manager at Jack In The Box so fair play on that part of it. But they should definitely be building up Bud up more. Then maybe sell him on PPV vs Manny.

Comment

Lmao.....crawford is the only fighter on this card thats not an espn level fighter.

Comment

I wasn't planning on watching it for free lol. Who is going to buy it?

Comment

Big time Bud fan, but I can't pay for this. Pacman in another cherry pick that probably won't go wrong this time and Bud is in a very predictable fight. So what Horn is big. Bud punishes fighters over the course of a fight. He will stop Horn and considering that he cuts readily, it will be a bloody affair...

Comment

Whoa Pac on ppv against a has been adding the fact he's coming off a loss to Jeffery Horn lol NO THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Crawford fighting on the undercard, that would be pretty stupid if Alvarado is the opponent for Manny.
              I doubt Alvarado is the opponent. But even a Matthysse isn’t worth of being a PPV headliner. What was the point of the ESPN deal if these are the kinds of fights we’re getting?

Comment

Is Manny facing Lucas Mathyse?

Comment

Great card, PPV worthy for sure, I am keen for the return of the great Manny Pacquiao and if it means seeing my Aussie homie Horn against Crawford, that's a bonus. It's disgusting how disrespectful fight fans are on this forum. So easy to talk s*** on a 40 year old legend like Manny. But HEY, Floyd could fight Conor, people where chasing after those two with open check books yelling 'take my money!'

Comment

Originally posted by Edward90 View Post
                    Big time Bud fan, but I can't pay for this. Pacman in another cherry pick that probably won't go wrong this time and Bud is in a very predictable fight. So what Horn is big. Bud punishes fighters over the course of a fight. He will stop Horn and considering that he cuts readily, it will be a bloody affair...
                    Big Bud fan but won't watch him win a title yeah cool! Boxing fans sometimes smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                      Lmao.....crawford is the only fighter on this card thats not an espn level fighter.
                      That's Manny Pacquiao you're talking about show some respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X