been wanting to ask this for a while.

pls dicuss.

depends on the competition/era

cleaning out 200+ in the 70's > cleaning out 200+ in the 2000's

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      depends on the competition/era

cleaning out 200+ in the 70's > cleaning out 200+ in the 2000's
      He mean's the cruiserweight. More likely asking if which is more impressive, beating/cleaning out the current crop of cruiserweights or the crop that Crawford beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        He mean's the cruiserweight. More likely asking if which is more impressive, beating/cleaning out the current crop of cruiserweights or the crop that Crawford beat?
        ohhhh, I thought he was saying Heavyweight. My bad.

as of right now, it's tough to say, both divisions are great, but I still think there are too many damn divisions.

Comment

200 but add a poll. You do mean currently as in Crawford and maybe Usyk? I really want to see who puts 140

Comment

200 is by far a better division than 140, at least on the top end level of talent.

Comment

I think 140 is a weaker division and 200 is arguably the best.

Comment

cleaning out 200 of course.

MOST MEN are 200+ lbs in the western world. the talent pool alone backs this.

you'd have to hold a ****** pageant to get a pool of 140 lb men.
                Last edited by HeadShots; 02-04-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Well. In and of itself I'd have to say cleaning out Cruiser is the greater achievement... certainly the route through the WBSS Cruiser competition is harder than Crawfords route to all the marbles at 140... but, also without doubt Bud has looked way more dominant against the opponents he has faced than either Usyk or Gassiev looked in their last bouts. Make of that what you will.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    cleaning out 200 of course.

MOST MEN are 200+ lbs in the western world. the talent pool alone backs this.

you'd have to hold a ****** pageant to get a pool of 140 lb men.
                    Do you have a source? I dont think the average/most male are the size of usyk or gassiev. Also, like every boxer except those at heavyweight, they have to make weight and actually would weight much more if they dont have to be conditioned as a boxer.

But i get your point. The average male is closer to 200 than 140.

Comment

Working...
                    X